Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: A sad day for me....

Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A sad day for me....

sorry about your bun bun passing i don't see how the death of your bunny is gods fault but ok. death is a part of life, its a natural order.

Newbie animefreak150 is off to a good start animefreak150's Avatar
    Thanks

how could u be so cruel?! a living creature just passed away!! how could u say its just a way of life?!
    the worst feeling is not Death, its knowing that you aren't needed,

that you are alone in this world, and that you no longer have a reason to live...

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

You want to love God and have faith and he turns on you like mad dog pulls this crap.
    But I have to disagree , Death is not a way of life and it not beauitful. In my book it's a very very ugly thing to see. Do you know thier ghost here on earth? It's beacuse God has nothing to offer them. And as for the peace thing in heaven , It will drive you crazy. Gezzz at least Christ has a better plan in life. I have never been so disappointed in God in all my life. Really I think God should be very seriously ashamed of him self. Well I burried some carrots from the garden with my bunny and gave my family menbers some memory carrots to eat in his name and in his loving memory.
    Please all of you say a little prayer for this little Pokemon named Buneary.
    Hope some day the Ghost in a shell thing comes true, I rather have my soul and spirit in a artifical body and live on.

Thanks

i would too... maybe u will find that u could put ur bunny's soul inside a bunny shell too~~ then we'll all be happy... but we really cant play God... every1's trying to play him... i dont get it... i dont really believe in God... but i'll say something for poor Buneary before i go to bed... and eat a carrot in his memory...

that you are alone in this world, and that you no longer have a reason to live...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animefreak150 View Post
    how could u be so cruel?! a living creature just passed away!! how could u say its just a way of life?!
    ...because it is. how is that cruel? i am stating a fact of life.

Thanks

well its not nice... i mean think about it what if ur pet died?! wouldnt u be very sad??

Thanks

i would be sad but i would accept that he had to die at some point and move on.
    i suppose its all a matter of prospective on it. every one handles and copes with death differently, and while some deaths are more devastating then others we eventually come to terms with it and are able to move past the pain and look back with fond memories on our loved ones (or pets in this case) people who spend their whole life bitter and angry over the death of some one they care about become very tragic people. they are never able to full function in day to day life, they simply wallow in their own misery and pain until they go mad.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry I'm not a big fan of death.
    And like i said it's not beauitful thing, it's the uglyest thing on earth.
    I might get another rabbit sometime, god can't last for ever his son has take over his realm.Besides I fed up with death and very sick of it.
    If I could I would destroy death.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast