Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Santa Evil?

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Santa Evil?

I read this from a book called Conspiracy Theories which is both funny, and interesting. What do you think about this?

Santa

The claim that Santa is the devil is a little freighting as he infiltrates our western culture and our children’s minds every Christmastime. Santa gets away with it because his methods are subtle. He still frightens kids: it’s just that he does so on their own terms. The warning that, if they aren’t good, Santa won’t bring them any presents isn’t so far of from religious threats that unless you do X Y, or Z you will go to hell.

And there’s more. Santa comes down the chimney. And the devil apparently lives in a pit of hell-fire. No one has ever been to and returned alive from either hells or Santa’s workshop. And they are both worshipped. The fact that Santa commands adoration from small children and the devil from certain heavy metal freaks is beside the point, especially when one considers that Santa’s reindeer have cloven feet.

And most disturbingly of all, Santa’s name can be no mistake. It is a very well disguised anagram of Satan, which is surely no mere coincidence. Who can tell which Christmas time Santa will choose to reveal his true identity?
    I myself would never consider thinking that the idea of Santa is evil or Satanic. I just thought it was an interesting thing to think about, and I wanted to share it with you all, and see what your opinons on the subject are.

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Santa Evil?

Yes of course Santa is satan. Duh. That beard and his rosy cheeks just screams "you will all be miserable for eternity with me." Not really, I'm just kidding. I never made any connections between satan and Santa. I have heard this once before but I never thought about it really. Kinda rediculous if you ask me. Santa is the devil!!! What is next? The poor easter bunny?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha what a stupid theory. That Easter Bunny better watch his back, they've got the gallows ready.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Did anyone see the futurama episode? Yes santa is evil.

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

RoboSanta will destroy all

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble grumble grumble

Not really serious debate material...

Moving to the Cyber Lounge...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

well that was.......interesting if anything.......it is kinda funny to think that some people belive that and that it s actually a theory but everything is free to oppion and i guess if u think that way u think that way.i find it to be very silly and stupid because santa was made to a lil dream for lil kids but whatever floats their boats.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Newbie Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Very intersting! I now ponder Santa's true nature ^_^
    Live as you'll die tomorrow and dream as you will live forever-James Dean

Come to the dark side we have cookies!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast