+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Santa Vs. Jesus

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Santa Vs. Jesus

well i get presents under the tree ever 25th of december, but i also go to church, so i say its a little bit of both for me, and thats how it should be

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

lol ^^ you are so funny Abu good one there...

For me it is more about Santa, it's just the way I've been brought up- my parents are not really religious, so I sometimes even forget it's Jesus birthday (so sorry!) the main thing in my families cristmas is all fammily getting together in our house, sitting around a huge table full with food, everyone's happy, smiling, there is an aroma of those pepercakes and the cristmas tree and of warm, fuzzy love in the air. And then we get our special Santa comming (my father dressed up in an army coat, with a broom, glasses and a white beard) and giving us gifts (if we have learned some poems to get them). And it's all really nice...

The main thing in Cristmas is the warm feeling of love all around... We don't want to think much about the hard path Jesus has went for us (sooner or later you do think of it) in this day... There are so many other days in the year to think of that.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Actually people there is nowhere in the bible where it says Jesus was born in Decmeber.The bible gives a lot evidence that he was born in the spring, You see how parents lie to their kids. Why believe in someone who can make u happy one day when Jesus is promises a time when we will be happy forever.

(And besides Jesus death is the most important thing to consider and acknowledge.His sacrifice for us all. )

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Santa, hands down. He is fat, has a red suit and flys throwing presents at kids. And what does Jesus do? SURE his Jesus powers allow him to have heat vision, and to tur water into wine, wine into gasoline and gasoline back into dinosaurs, but he hasn't used that one. BUT SATAN THROWS STUFF AT KIDs, and he let's them sit on his lap, woo pedo! Santa wins also, if you arrange the letters in your name, you get Satan, and Satan...loves people?...I dunno.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3