+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: save or destory

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: save or destory

i understand what you are saying, and they may hate me for leaving the world behind for them but let say it was not the age of the romans and it was the age of technology where we humans have advance technology and the people left behine if a person have chosen option two were able to survive with tech and rebiuld the planet, what would you do then?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd choose the choise one- I care very much about the world, but I think I couldn't live without my fammily and would die soon (I hope, because I won't do suicide), but it would be even harder to live with my family after I'm kind of to blame for the destruction of world..

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    i understand what you are saying, and they may hate me for leaving the world behind for them but let say it was not the age of the romans and it was the age of technology where we humans have advance technology and the people left behine if a person have chosen option two were able to survive with tech and rebiuld the planet, what would you do then?
    I would still choose the first option, 'cause there r other creatures and plants that depend on the earth for survival and I for one, not in good concious, could condemn all of those creatures ta die, it would b jus' wrong.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

that is a tough question while I would love my wife and child even in death it's like asking someone to kill a child in order to save the world. Could you do that. The whole human race doesn't need to suffer. In particular those that do love their wife and child. So I would have to pick option 2. Considering this situation sounds very similar to God of War

Oh crap I ment option 1
    Last edited by HibikiLink; Sep 09, 2007 at 01:21 AM.

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

oh thank you friend finally im not the only person chosen option two. i got the idea from legacy of kain and god of war, well you know the god of war part, and the other part was legacy of kain, the save or destory part was a choice for kain where he could either save or destory the planet after he was become a vampire he didnt wanted to, the vampire race is almost dead and i cant remember the rest,

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Well now this is an interesting topic.
    would you take option one or option two?
    lets weigh them up shall we?

option one: family dies but you do everything in your power to save the world.
    option two: family lives but the world goes to hell in a hand basket.

I myself would have to take option one for the simple fact, although I love my family, I could never leave the world to be destroyed.
    my reasoning is this if one person could do something to save a life than why could that person not save the world?
    but this question is double-edged. to save the world you must lose your loved ones, and that is a sacrafice I would be willing to make for the safety of the entire world. So be it...

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm going with the first choice because with that i can save very much lives that could be buried if i am to choose the second option ,however i'll be without my family after that for a short while because our lives are short anyway then after i die i'll live with my whole family knowing that everyone of them is proud of me
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually meant to pick option 1. Plus what would my wife say if I said I screwed over the entire human race so that we could live alone. My child would never meet anyone cause thay will all be dead and if this is in say Greece he could end up doing my wife which would probably make me want to kill. Plus two people in love need to have time apart so their love can remain strong. If i'm with her 100% of the time it would drive yo crazy eventually.

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast