+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Save or destory - more options this time

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Save or destory - more options this time

last time i only gave 2 options, now i have given more, almost the same sitution more options to choose from

Assume you were a titan in Rome. You were ordered to destory a village and in that attack you lost your family, and now you have become the monster you have a fear of becoming, your wife or husband and you child and the gods have ... lets say give a choice, but there a catch, and the world is in terror

choice one: save the planet and live until you die without your family

choice two: leave the planet alone and leave the destruction behine to live with you family and with the gods for you service to them

choice three: You are allow to talk with your family to see what they want to do in this... matter.

choice four: You cant handle the pressure and allow the Gods to decide for you, and in doing so you can choose who can talk about the matter, like Zues, Hades and Aries to choose for you.

Ok last time i chosen option 2, this time i will choose option 3, to see what the family want.

What is your choice

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: save or destory- more option now

Eh, sorry family... but I'd choose option one and save the world and no... not live untill I die without my family, but, either just die very soon, by getting into any fights possible (suicide is a NO NO for me ) or just do more good to the earth so that it would take my mind off... just plainly living would be too bad for me...

I just know I could never enjoy the peace and beauty of heavens after letting the whole earth to be destroyed... no way... my family would be waiting for me there and we will live again. If the earth is destroyed- it's just the end to everything... and i just don't want that on my shoulders...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: save or destory- more option now

i would choose option 3 bcuz first its hard for me to make decisions on my own sometimes. second they hav a right to choose.
    Temari is so Cool

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Re: Save or destory - more options this time

I would choose option one because even though i love my family very much and they are near and dear to me... if the world can be saved with a few sacrifices then so be it.... You morn and move on. No matter which option you choose, life will still go on. So why not try to make it better for those ahead of us?
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would choose option 3 because i couldn't choose 1 as i couldnt cope with the loss of my family, and god always makes the right choices no matter whatso thats why i stick to option 3.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm that premise sounds way too familiar (GoW)...
    ohh well I'd go with door number 1
    Even tough Id be losing my family, I know that they would want me to do the right thing by helping/saving as many as I could
    Evil is actually in my job description

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would 1 save the world i would be sad to not see my family but i would get bye.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

that because that was one of the game i got the idea from. The plot about the titan and stuff was from GoW, and the save or destory was from Legacy of kain blood omen. just mixed the idea and change it a bit
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast