Closed Thread

Thread: Sayonara, minna-san wo aishi

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Sayonara, minna-san wo aishi

I know that by posting a thread like this is against the rules. But I just wanna have my last say to everyone in AO, whom I love most.

I’m sorry for throwing my frustration and depressions by making such a decision but—

Before I joined AO, I was desperately in search for something. And.. I thought this was the place for me. Indeed, I still do feel it. However, I was going to leave long before the 5000 post thread was taken into lock up. But I have failed. And I think.. this is the best time for me to leave over some reasons……

What I meant to say is.. Thank you all… Especially Hokuro-san, Blade-san, Kedar-san, Sora-san, Lock-san, North-san, Reese-san, Pando-chan, Pie-chan, Chris-san, Setsuna-chan, Shinku-san, Strikerx-chan, Kerry, K-san, Rave-san, Dancy-san, Mahiru, Piggy, Fudge-san, DR-san, Blue-chan, Jonf-san, Taurus-san, Nena-chan, Raja-chan, Shizuka-chan, Mayu-chan, Shu-san, Nympho-san, Muffin-chan, Hammer-san, Soshi-san, Abu-chan, Cerebrum, Zach-chan, Lavie-san, Chaos-san…………………… so many that I can’t name ‘em.

I could just leave without saying anything. Or arouse nothing. I’m not doing this to gain selfish attention. Nothing like that. I just wanna make sure that I don’t ever come back/show myself here ever again. I shall keep to my “sayonara” words for real and not be like the others who claimed to have left but still is posting here. ^^

Sore ja.. be happy minna-san. ^^
    Saigo no “baa”

Okini.. soshite Sayonara

[gomenasai Admins and mods >__< Sheep went against the rules by posting nonsense. Please by all means expel and lock me up]

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sayonara, minna-san wo aishi

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    6. We welcome vibrant and educated discussions. However, we advice personal discussions are kept off our regular forums. Any talk of a personal nature should be taken either to the Chat Forum or to external services like MSN messenger, AIM and so forth.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread