Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: School

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School

i allways hated school thats because i allwas got made fun of. but when i moved i loved it for the most part. i never ate school lunch me and my friends allways went to the bell and ate...

Tanks zyta

Newbie N8VE South is off to a good start N8VE South's Avatar
    Thanks

Well we don have a cafeteria so not sure wat thats like.
    but as for school it's not so bad. The thin is i spent most my school career wanting to get out an now that It's almost over I wish it wasn't, u get used to seein friends almost every day an bein in contact with all of them, It really sucks to think how many people I'll lose contact with an how many will move to different places an different countries. We can try stay in contact but i kno alot of them i may never see or talk to again.

But it's gonna happen an jus gonna have to deal wit it when it does. Plus they'll always be new people an new friends But for the most part I'm really gonna miss school.
    THINK ABOUT IT
    N8VE LAW

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh, school has been alright so far this year the building changed, but other then that it's nothing new. Lol, caf. food is still pretty bad here. Nah, I'm not thinking of becoming a dropout anytime soon.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie KillPuppet is off to a good start KillPuppet's Avatar
    Thanks

school is fun-ish atm
    the best bit is getting supply teachers
    and messing em about
    the life of a supply teacher must be hard
    meh, their fault for becoming one!

the cafeteria food...well...ive never had any, ive been at my current school 4years and NEVER eaten something from there!!

im gunna miss scholl when i leave
    If your not remembered, how do you know you ever existed?

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

school is school boring full of people you hope to never run into again later in life and teachers who love to talk down to you or at least a majority of them i mean come on what are we supposed to say to that no one will ever say school is fun sure you'll have Some/One kick ass teacher but i mean no one ever likes the cafeteria food and about the drop out thing sure it pops into my mind time to time but the reason i dont drop out is cause of the ass holes who rather give a job to some one with at least a high school diploma rather then some one who might know the job better then the person with one and it would make my parrents happy to

Do to others as you see fit

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

My school its pretty fun i like it the food is okay so i would rate my school from a 5 out of 10.

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

i try to make it fun,i mean i'm in the first year of highschool and i have four years till i finish it so i try to make all the hours as fun as i can.there are some teacher that get on my nerves but i like the subjects they teache us so even if i don't like the teacher i like the subject and this helps me smile.
    i never thought of droupout,i want to be a doctor so i don't want to do this
    we don't have a cafeteria so i don't know how it would be^^

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yasha215 View Post
    How is school to you guys if your still going to school?

is it fun
    Bad
    How is the cafeiteria food?

Have anyfun classes or thinking becoming a droput?

How is everyone so (Blah) about school?! School is awesome! School is great! (In case you couldn't tell, I'm an Education major!) GO SCHOOL!!!!!! Come on, guys! I bet you'd like it more if you had a wicked teacher like me . . . but you don't, so suck it up.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast