Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: School

Newbie n3r1ss4 is off to a good start n3r1ss4's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School

yeah.. school is very fun because i can meet all my friends and play with them and study with them... they are good people and very kind...

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm only a freshman in highschool and i am already read to get out! My teachers are great, I get to see my friends its just my mind is so much older than that of a freshman and it's hard for me ot adapt to all this childishness. I thought maybe once I got in highshchool the maturity would rise...boy was I wrong! So yeah not a big fan of highschool...I am ready for college!
    Dear Dinah...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OfeliasFire View Post
    I'm only a freshman in highschool and i am already read to get out! My teachers are great, I get to see my friends its just my mind is so much older than that of a freshman and it's hard for me ot adapt to all this childishness. I thought maybe once I got in highshchool the maturity would rise...boy was I wrong! So yeah not a big fan of highschool...I am ready for college!
    Haha, no. Enjoy high school. Once you hit college, you have all sorts of responsibilities . . . and it is FAR more expensive than high school.

And, by the way, people in college aren't that mature either . . . Trust me.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Haha, no. Enjoy high school. Once you hit college, you have all sorts of responsibilities . . . and it is FAR more expensive than high school.

And, by the way, people in college aren't that mature either . . . Trust me.

I want all those responsibilities...and I know what you are thinking..."no you don't they are ten times worse than the ones you have now"...I know that may be true but I want something more challenging than highschool. At least some people in college know when to grow up...and I know some don't but there are more than in highschool.
    Dear Dinah...

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

School is kinda strange in my case. I go to school 3 days a week, monday wednesday and saturday. I know, saturday! Each day I'm there for 4 hours, and so there is no lunchtime. This is just the crazy predicament I ended up in when I didn't graduate on time. I was originally with the class of '06, but now I'm just making up my last 1.5 credits in some alternative hours program. It's not like I couldn't understand the work, I just never took studying seriously in high school. I'm paying for it now.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm like Ketaro well i have just finished high school this year and if we assume that school have no exams but lessons then i think it would be so funny being with my friends and all together
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

ah the good old days...it was fun. learning, fighting, eating, sleeping. mostly i missed the fighting...kick them bully's asses.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

ahh school, good old times, miss the volley ball game and the footy games with my friends, especally the shuttlecock game and the warheads competition i had, damn canteen the fod was expensive

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast