+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: school prob

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: school prob

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Yes but still girls dont have the same class together you know so its not like theres any boys watching you right you both have seperate pes so that doesnt make any since and if you cant find a size of bra then dang not to be rude but wow they must be big not to be a pervert.
    aww thanks..........................

but yeah sometimes we do i used to be made to do gcse pe but i only did the written work ... i never did pe with the guys i don't feel right but we sometimes do cos we be outside as well as in ...and the guys are mostly outside

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Will okay well where you with the guys or around the guys that time.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Will okay well where you with the guys or around the guys that time.
    no not at that time i wasn't...but i was still with the girls and i still didn't feel conferable even with my own sex .... I'm not very confident in myself to being with....

btw u cant receive pm's u have chosen not so i couldn't pm you back

4. The Following User Says Thank You to equinn For This Useful Post:

skater girl123456789 (May 04, 2008)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Okay becareful around that teacher then because i would if she was saying that stuff and i will set it on so you can email me but first how do i do that.

Thanks

yeah i know what you mean I'm trying to stay clear of her for a while

but to be fair i dunno how to fix that..... what don't u try edit profile that bes on the left hand of the screen when u click your name u now the place were u have edit sig ect

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

hey girly!! i am sorry you had to go through that... I know the feeling... but hey, there are special bras for us you just have look for them. try Victoria Secret... it has everything in women's underwear, all sizes and shapes
    concerning to the teacher, I would follow miroku's advice. There is no reason fro you to let this aprentice to humiliate you. If whe wanted to give you a heads up she should've been more professional and call you appart or let you know after class was over, not in front of all the guys and gals.
    I mean thanks to her the guy's attention was drawn to you. Maybe they weren't even paying attention to you as much as the teacher thought, and now thanks to her comment there is no way for them not think about it... no offence male AOers... but you guys are pretty easy to drawn to a 'gifted' woman....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    hey girly!! i am sorry you had to go through that... I know the feeling... but hey, there are special bras for us you just have look for them. try Victoria Secret... it has everything in women's underwear, all sizes and shapes
    concerning to the teacher, I would follow miroku's advice. There is no reason fro you to let this aprentice to humiliate you. If whe wanted to give you a heads up she should've been more professional and call you appart or let you know after class was over, not in front of all the guys and gals.
    I mean thanks to her the guy's attention was drawn to you. Maybe they weren't even paying attention to you as much as the teacher thought, and now thanks to her comment there is no way for them not think about it... no offence male AOers... but you guys are pretty easy to drawn to a 'gifted' woman....
    haha well I'm most defiantly not gifted maybe coursed though LMAO

but yeah ...i dunno if i have that shop here >,< and I'm not gonna start buying bra's online ether LMAO ( i don't own a credit card and i doubt my mum would let me use hers)

but the teacher no harm was going it to take the piss i know for a fact since i did ask her to stop and she didn't... and then went on...to do so

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

WOW thats something! i wouldn't excpect a teacher to do that! she should be sacked and fined, take her to court. She can't talk to you like that, thats a put down which isn't aloud, other ways to take this on is, ignore her don't do P.E when shes teaching tell a teacher which you allready ahve but i don't know what to say i am appaled at that teacher! Hope your Ok

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast