+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: school prob

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: school prob

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    WOW thats something! i wouldn't excpect a teacher to do that! she should be sacked and fined, take her to court. She can't talk to you like that, thats a put down which isn't aloud, other ways to take this on is, ignore her don't do P.E when shes teaching tell a teacher which you allready ahve but i don't know what to say i am appaled at that teacher! Hope your Ok
    yeah I'm aloud to stay in my form teachers room he already said i could when shes taking me for pe....but is very hard to forget it tbh

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    yeah I'm aloud to stay in my form teachers room he already said i could when shes taking me for pe....but is very hard to forget it tbh
    I know, it will be hard on you, but take no notice of her shes stupid and you are way better than her so don't give up to her. It will be hard to forget but when you are ready you will, so i wish you the best and stay away from her.

Newbie skater girl123456789 is off to a good start skater girl123456789's Avatar
    Thanks

hey she was just jealous just ignore her . just don't pay any attention to her if she bothers you.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skater girl123456789 View Post
    hey she was just jealous just ignore her . just don't pay any attention to her if she bothers you.
    Your right, you know it's scary that adults can be even more immature then children, jealousy i belive is an immature emotion wasted for pointless reasons, she is just stupid and you know how to defend youself, we have disscussed it.

Newbie cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were you I would peak some of my friends who can stand up for me while I go to her and tell her that if she does that again I'll sue her for sexual harassment and your friends are witnesses. if she wants to keep her job she won’t do it again. try that it but I really don't know the character of your PE teacher. I’m sorry you had to go through that. but keep in mind she will be punished if not in life than after!
    Always keep smiling

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Do not let her get to you. You only have one body and you should find it beautiful no matter what people say. Being self-conscious . . . it ruins lives, trust me.

On that note, I do think you should mention it to the principal. That comment was completely out of line. A physical education teacher should promote the beauty of the individual, not tear it down. I've been in situations like that (about which I would rather not go into detail on a full thread). My advice: 1) tell the proper authorities, 2) be proud of your body.

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that you should report that teacher its ridiculous that she would say somthing like that if i was you i probably would have went crazy and punched her because its none of her bussiness you cant control your body.

Newbie ZenAden is off to a good start ZenAden's Avatar
    Thanks

In a professional point of view, it was completely inappropriate and totally uncalled for.

But if Ive learned anything in life its to stop being so uptight and just laugh at crap like that. If your going to be offended by everything inappropriate people tell you, then your going to end up reporting a whole crap load of people. Learn to deal with stuff like that. Get pissed then forget it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast