+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: school prob

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: school prob

Quote Originally Posted by ZenAden View Post
    In a professional point of view, it was completely inappropriate and totally uncalled for.

But if Ive learned anything in life its to stop being so uptight and just laugh at crap like that. If your going to be offended by everything inappropriate people tell you, then your going to end up reporting a whole crap load of people. Learn to deal with stuff like that. Get pissed then forget it.
    yeah but meaning it was a teacher who wouldn't give over and what i said it wasn't me that did it ... it was pretty much the girls in my pe class.... and it really gets to me since im not very confident in myself

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    yeah but meaning it was a teacher who wouldn't give over and what i said it wasn't me that did it ... it was pretty much the girls in my pe class.... and it really gets to me since im not very confident in myself
    You should allways be confident and never give up hope in yourself, this is what makes these sort of problems bigger, i myself had a similar unconfidence in myself untill one day someone told me to let go, yes it hurts for a while but eventually in the long term it's better, just ignore what everyone says it hardens your defences but if you use it against others it will harden your heart, just ignore EVERYONE and ANYONE (i know this is off topic but it's good for you to know it all! Never give up to mental abuse!)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

if you truly felt violated i think you should tell someone or report it. there is too much harassment going on to remain quiet and i am sure that your identity will be kept if it comes to a point where they have to talk to this person.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie animekidcam may be famous one day animekidcam may be famous one day animekidcam's Avatar
    Thanks

wooooooow lol

this is an interesting little problem you have xb

well the teacher was in the wrong. i think you should go to the schools admin and state your "big'' case. and um just how old are you anyway?
    [COLOR="Red"]im always in the shadows waiting to attack ,the attacker[/COLOR]

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animekidcam View Post
    wooooooow lol

this is an interesting little problem you have xb

well the teacher was in the wrong. i think you should go to the schools admin and state your "big'' case. and um just how old are you anyway?
    I don't understand what age has to do with this but still, they school admin has apprantley allready been informed by her friends so we need another sulution around this problem, i think Equinn everything has been done, just hang it out or maybe go for sueing her if you feel up to it, this is effecting your learning obviously which isn't good so this needs to be stopped! The only thing is we i think have gone to our extents to give our advise but in the end you have to make the descion for the best of yourself, Try and get her sacked but in the end it's entirley what you choose to do because recently in this thread it's gone in circles

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I don't understand what age has to do with this but still, they school admin has apprantley allready been informed by her friends so we need another sulution around this problem, i think Equinn everything has been done, just hang it out or maybe go for sueing her if you feel up to it, this is effecting your learning obviously which isn't good so this needs to be stopped! The only thing is we i think have gone to our extents to give our advise but in the end you have to make the descion for the best of yourself, Try and get her sacked but in the end it's entirley what you choose to do because recently in this thread it's gone in circles
    Hes right just tell the admin about it and let them take care of it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IDAITAI View Post
    Hes right just tell the admin about it and let them take care of it
    either you got the wrong quote or you didn't fully read my post all you didn't fully understand, i have allready mentioned (twice) that the Admin has allready been informed! OH WOW!

Newbie kyzr is off to a good start kyzr's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah... I don't know how it is there, but here, she'd have lost her job. And any students pressing it probably would have been punished, too. Sexual harrassment is a big deal these days.

I'd be pissed. [Not that I ever have to worry about it, mine aren't so... impressive...] As long as you're keeping your clothes on, your breasts aren't anyone's bloody business. You can't help how big they are, you can wear whatever sort of bra you please, and you shouldn't have to be embarrassed about it.

[Draw me a sheep!]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast