+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Science Of Magick

Rya
    Newbie Rya is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The Science Of Magick

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    thats alot of confusing crap up there about "Magick" (gotta love bad spelling).

if anyone can show me a real magician and not a psychic then i'll put down my bible and pick up a spellbook that describes eternal life (and i am willing to say this becase you will NEVER find a real wizard/magician even if you manage to find someone PRETENDING to be one).

Psychics are another story, i've seen that done and i'm not talking about crap with wires, i'm talking about Hydrokenesis, taking the water straight out of solid objects. Telekenesis can be mildly explained with science, children of this age use up to 11% of their brain capacity while the previous generation only used 10%. this jump in brain power is exponential in nature and is marked by a .3 degree lower body temperature.

Magick and Science only cross in the field of telekenesis and only because Magick otherwise doesn't exist.
    First off, you know nothing about the craft, nor the difference between science or fiction.

"Magic" is the term used to refer to fools pulling bunnies out of hats to entertain kid....in other words, simply an "illusionist"

"Magik" (or officially changed to "Magick") is the term used for real witches and wizards, one who has ability to bend space and time to his or her will,...

you sure are the biggest fool i've read, find a magician?? go to your local carnival or circus i'm sure you'll find one..... and not a "psychic", well, a psychic is not necessarily a witch or wizerd, but a witch/wizerd is always going to be a psychic. but the point is, "some" of those people are witches and wizerds!! dummy.

a psychic who can control water, hydrokineses, a form of psychokinesis or telekineses on a specific element, although "psi" can be used to manipulate anything in this universe including manmade things such as cars and plastic.

where as a witch can control "real" elements and elementals. such as make a bolt of lightening strike your body in the most bizarre circumstances.

Magick and Science only crossed fields?? nooo!! they are the same field!!
    Magick IS Science, and Science IS Magick. and that's that!

and btw, the reason why you know nothing of the craft and never see a witch/wizerd is because you do not meet the requirements. a.k.a you are not part of a family line of power (magick), plus you have no psychic nor magick abilities therefore are not worthy of the knowledge.

and they like to keep themselves well hidden and out of todays society.

Rya
    Newbie Rya is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The Science Of Magick

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Forgotten soul
    @fayt lingod: I'm not talking about magic you're talking about,
    I'm talking about magick with a "k" in the end is what I'm talking about this the type
    of magic anybody can use without a spellbook. But you can use one if you like,
    but the best spells are the ones your family teach you,
    I've been doing it since I was 8 yrs old you can use circles too I know a lot of stuff about spells there is magic called "Blood-magic" it's the best I know but you have to use blood

"Magik"? i still think it's a croc of crap. show me something that talks about it, and not some forum of people who use it. i want a real scientific site about it. Circle and Blood magic? What kind of satanist cult are you in? (and i have [almost] nothing against satanists)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lasura
    I think that science IS magic... In the past all the things that can be expalined by science were called magic, like, for example, alchemy is the start of chemistry... Science just explains magic... Everything that was magic someday in the past is only science nowadays... Though I don't really think that's a good thing because people completely lose their believe in miracles...
    And what about that "Blood-magic"of your's Forgotten soul? Could you tell more (at least what it does).

I agree with your assessment of science. even the alchemy part, as the orriginal goal was to create gold and we can do that today (by spending more money than the gold is worth)

you wont find one, because why on earth would they share information they deem secret to the likes of mortal humans like you??

and telling one of what your families magick is or does is revealing secrets that shouldnt be revealed. especially if it is an inherited magickal ability or trait your family has.....

and witches and wizerds are not satanists!!!!!! witchcraft is a way of life! not a religion! if one choses satanism that is there own doing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2