+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Science Quiz ^^

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Science Quiz ^^

Oh thx then ^^ ..hmm.. rave sure is taking a lot of time.. some1 else can post a question then ^^ who wants? make a good 5 sceince question pls
    any1

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wel then i wil take the liberty to come whit a few questions.

1: What is the sientifical name of collerbones?

2: Alfred Noble whas an sientist how wanted to make a certain substance safer to use, what is the name of this substance?

3: Blood donation is determent by bloodtype, wich bloodtype can be given to evryone but can only recieve blood from someone whit the same bloodtype?

4: USB (Universal Serial Bus) hase the name serial bus in it but is actualy not a bus, why is it not a bus?

5: What type of engine whas first used by NSU Moterenwerke and later only in the Mazda RX siries?
    Last edited by gigi2005; Apr 03, 2007 at 04:10 PM.

Banned TumbleDry is off to a good start TumbleDry's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    Wel then i wil take the liberty to come whit a few questions.

1: What is the sientifical name of collerbones?

2: Alfred Noble whas an sientist how wanted to make a certain substance safer to use, what is the name of this substance?

3: Blood donation is determent by bloodtype, wich bloodtype can be given to evryone but can only recieve blood from someone whit the same bloodtype?

4: USB (Universal Serial Bus) hase the name serial bus in it but is actualy not a bus, why is it not a bus?

5: What type of engine whas first used by NSU Moterenwerke and later only in the Mazda RX siries?
    1. Clavicle
    2. Dynamite ?
    3. AB+ and O?
    4. USB is not intended to be a primary bus for a computer's internal storage: buses such as ATA (IDE), Serial ATA (SATA), and SCSI fulfill that role.
    5. Mazda Wankel engine

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble ...

1. Clavicle... Clavicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    2. Nytroglycerin Nitroglycerin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    3. O Negative... Blood type - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    4. USB is not a switched bus (where card slots can be physically connected such as the IRQ lines of the ISA bus) but instead is a logical bus and is much closer to the concept of a data network, where logical device identities are included as a part of the data packet... Universal Serial Bus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    5. the Wankel Rotary Engine... Wankel engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gee, Wikipedia is so much fun to use these days...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie BchGSDiluvlunamaria is off to a good start BchGSDiluvlunamaria's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm A Science lover but i do enjoy a Science quiz, here's a weird but true story on my experience on a Science quiz, especially if it's Chemistry....

During a Chemistry quiz before our Mid-Terms, my homeroom teacher told me that i have no sense of cooperation, during our Chem Quiz, i answered some questions & afterwards, i cried infront of my Chemistry teacher during the quiz!

This could be the weirdest happening to me in a Science quiz.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble ...

1. Clavicle... Clavicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    2. Nytroglycerin Nitroglycerin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    3. O Negative... Blood type - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    4. USB is not a switched bus (where card slots can be physically connected such as the IRQ lines of the ISA bus) but instead is a logical bus and is much closer to the concept of a data network, where logical device identities are included as a part of the data packet... Universal Serial Bus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    5. the Wankel Rotary Engine... Wankel engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gee, Wikipedia is so much fun to use these days...
    There al good , even if you answer them whit Wikipedia i'm stil impressed that you could answer them.
    I wil be looking foorward to your questions LenMiyata.

TumbleTry you had tree of the answer,s good, but LenMiyata had al questions good so he is the one that may ask the next set of questions.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

1. The end points on the scale of 0 - 100 for the Celcius temperature scale is the freezing and boiling point of water. What are the end points for the Fahrenheit temperature scale?

2. What is relative humidity relative too?

3. What powers the Gulf Stream current?

4. What does a 'Calorie' on a food package actually represent?

(and for the tough trick question for the day...)
    5. Under normal sea level atmospheric conditions, what has more MASS, a pound of feathers or a pound of lead???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

1. 32 degrees F is freezing, 212 degrees F is boiling

2. Relative humidity is relative to temperature. They have an inverse relationship; relative humidity decreases as the temperature increases.

3. The Gulf Stream Current is wind driven.

4. The term Calorie as expressed on food labels actually represents a kilocalorie, which is a measure of the amount of heat energy needed to increase by 1 degree Celsius 1 kilogram of water. A Calorie/kilocalorie equals 1000 calories.

5. Well, if I remember anything from physics (and that's not much), it's that mass is a measure of the amount of matter in an object, and unlike weight (a measure of gravitational pull on an object), doesn't change regardless of location or atmospheric conditions. So a pound of lead and a pound of feathers would always have the same mass. Or am I remembering that backwards?
    sig by Pyro Psycho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast