+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SciFi

Newbie mangaman2 is off to a good start mangaman2's Avatar
    Thanks

SciFi

Ok i was watching this show on monday and it had something called Ani-Monday so i watched it but when got to the last show i was appalled i saw one of the worst cheap knockoffs of my life Blood The Last Vampire and the main characters name was Saia from Blood and Blood + i just couldn't believe this load of crap the Saia girl was so dark and depressing i just couldn't help it but to miss the original Saia i mean come on everyone loves cute creature slaying girls but this Saia was a B I T C h she gave everyone the stare of death.
    FEAR ME IM YOUR GOD

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SciFi

Uh yeah, mangaman2 you summarized on what you saw but i really do not get on what your trying to get on. Is there supposed to be a particular question into like why she gave the stare of death, which this is my question. I really do not know on what channel it is can you tell me and i can figure more of what you experienced.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

well see my point is should SciFi be punished for this horrible crime against good anime...oh and here the show is on channel 35 and the it only comes on at 10:00pm on mondays.
    FEAR ME IM YOUR GOD

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mangaman2 View Post
    well see my point is should SciFi be punished for this horrible crime against good anime...oh and here the show is on channel 35 and the it only comes on at 10:00pm on mondays.
    I need more specific details into what kind of channel it is.
    And i think SciFi would get a punishment over it, not that it just messed up the good attributes but in effect everything should be in its original format not being more editted whemn broadcasting it to the public. Not very well pleased with the point taken from SciFi into what you summarized from.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

It normally shows stargate atlantis,stargate sg1,enterprise and other scifi stuff.
    FEAR ME IM YOUR GOD

Thanks

It normally shows stargate atlantis,stargate sg1,enterprise and other scifi stuff.
    Oh so you were talking about SciFi the whole time that channel, got you now at first it was confusing since it was not part of the channel at first.
    This channel does need to make less screw ups with the series that is being broadcast to publis, because there are not a lot of views at this moment because of how it looks in overral.

|アスタロス|

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

mangaman2 (Jun 25, 2008)

Thanks

yes finally you get it man i hate explaining things
    FEAR ME IM YOUR GOD

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mangaman2 For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jun 25, 2008)

Thanks

yes finally you get it man i hate explaining things
    Thank you, i will keep that in mind and also easy when you speak about explaining thins, because i like having certain things to be explained when i do not get something. Well anyways set that aside, what made you consider this channel to be punished with only just a screw that has been made when i just read the statement that you had inputted?

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast