+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SciFi

Newbie mangaman2 is off to a good start mangaman2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SciFi

This channel deserves it because not only did they redo and destroy a perfectly good anime but they also veered away from the story line and she even broke her sword and her blood doesn't kill the Kyrotorants but you have to make them loose enough blood in one strike that sucks.
    FEAR ME IM YOUR GOD

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

SciFi USED to be good. I mean...back from what I remember the shows used to be awesome. Now from what I've seen they're just wads of scuk. (Do they still have Mystery Science Theatre 3000?). I've also seen this Blood: The Last Vampire. It is INDEED a HORRIBLE knock off. I couldn't stand it.

Still, I say don't punish them...for there really isn't a crime committed I say....SciFi just lost it's touch to my opinion.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleister Sithis For This Useful Post:

mangaman2 (Jun 25, 2008)

Newbie mangaman2 is off to a good start mangaman2's Avatar
    Thanks

no they got rid of that theatre crap a couple of years ago but ya i agree they have been pulling crap out of their heads for awhile now its its showed nothing good but maybe they'll get it back together soon.
    FEAR ME IM YOUR GOD

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol it was your fault for watching anime on scifi in the first place, when they are so many goodp laces on the internet to watch good anime of your choice. its kinda like watching anime on cartoon network... what a shame.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I should had thought of this in the first place, into having this SciFi being a screwy with the anime series. At least SciFi does not have good supporters i think, it is not because they do not show proper anime it is because it always becomes complex into what is the formality that is given to us as the public viewer, aint' that right?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

the scifi network was never meant for anime. Really, the things that should be shown are the movie marathons on saturdays and the original shows that they air. There is their specialty. Their original series have gone downhill from past successes, but all in all scifi is a good channel if you want something different.

Dont punish them for fu*king up. We all do, sometimes.
    Why hello there!

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "Blood: The Last Vampire" the original and "Blood+" the spinoff? I'm almost positive B:TLV was first.

From Blood+ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blood+ was inspired by the 2000 anime film Blood: The Last Vampire; however, there are only a few allusions and basic elements from the film.
    So really, SciFi was just showing the original movie that the current series is loosely based on, I think that's pretty good.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

SciFi's ani-monday is really bad they run a series then change it in the middle of the show. Also they keep running the same movies over and over again its not like there are not a lot of sifi movies out there. I guess that they just do not want to put out the money for other movies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2