Closed Thread

Thread: Seasons ?_?

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Seasons ?_?

just curious...which is ur fav season of the year and why...lol pretty stupid question...but anywazzz....mine is fall bcz it gives u a nostalgic feeling........but I also love summer bcz of vacations.....and Christmas bcz I get to see all my fam XD

Newbie Esperologist may be famous one day Esperologist may be famous one day Esperologist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Seasons ?_?

My prefered season is Spring. That is the season that is more likely to bring warm rains... and storms... or both at the same time (rare but awesome).

Second is Autumn (Fall), for more rain and interesting colors.

Third comes Winter. The snow is dangerous, yet gorgeous.

Last is Summer... I hate the heat. Kills farm animals and my body can't take the heat. Yeah, I'm not heading South for the Summer, ever! Well, maybe to Antartica or Australia. ^_^

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Seasons ?_?

Sorry this is spam(Junk posting). Should have done this in your Zoints Blog.

Closed Thread