Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Seasons..which is ur fav?

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Seasons..which is ur fav?

well i'm a winter man. i don't know why but i just love cold weather epically cold breezes and drizzly cool days. i'm not sure if this happens to anyone else but on those days i just want to get out there and be active, mainly play some sport or something. and i also love the snow, i can never get enough of it. but i pretty much never see it cause it doesn't snow where i live.. sigh.

but then again summer is pretty nice when it isn't burning the skin off my back. and the beaches at summer, man great stuff.. just wear thongs before stepping onto hot sand and concrete otherwise u might get some huge blisters. but its worth it, the beach is so nice.

so yea.. winter is 1st and summer comes not really close, but it does come 2nd.

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    I prefer summer, because i dislike it when trees look bare in autumn and the coldness i have to suffer in winter. Spring is ok but too much pollen flying around. Mainly is just like summer cause it never gets cold. I really hate the cold, even though people from other countries survive in cooler temperature.
    If the tempature goes below 15 degrees i freeze.........
    Ya, I totally agree. It saddens me to see the hibernating trees... but then again... the winters only make us appreciate the Summers more! I like the spring alot too though... AND fall! *Thinks* But my favorite is summer! Yup!
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Summer, because its hot out, children are happy, and i can go swimming, its much more fun swimming outdoors in a lake then in a public pool lol

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie Geudiel may be famous one day Geudiel may be famous one day Geudiel's Avatar
    Thanks

My favourite season is definitely SUMMER!... when sun is the king. Too bad that with global warming summer days are getting hotter with the years.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Summers to hot here, winter is to cold and it's wet in the spring and those blasted mosquitoes come out in hordes. But autumn is nice, it's not to hot or to cold and all the icky bugs are dying because it's close to winter.. so I guess I like fall best.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes, autumn is best. No bugs, no heat, no freezing weather, no damn flowers everywhere, no bees...and rain is all around Autumn is a keeper.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

So no one want to take me and Ray up one the bikini contest? we will jude fairly ??? j/k

Why dose alot of ppl like Autumn its not that big of deal i find winter so much nicer the snow makes like every thing like new and so clean ya no what i mean ?
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Until you gotta shovel the frickin snow, that's when I realize I hate winter .

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast