Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Seasons..which is ur fav?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Seasons..which is ur fav?

but i love to shovel the snow i look forward too it every yr and yes im for real
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lol, Deo-chan you're funny. Koga-chan, I did say I like winter as well. Winter and Autumn are my two favorite seasons. The snow is beautifully enchanting. Autumn is popular amongst AO because it's neutral. No heat, no cold, and no bugs. Just pretty leaves and rain, which most of us love.

Banned yuudai may be famous one day yuudai may be famous one day yuudai's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Seasons..which is ur fav?

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've been here but my fav season would have to be summer but only when it rains and we have thunder and lightning storms here. Those are my fav days although I know people that are scared of thunder and lightning but that's just too funny I mean what's the worst that they can do right. It's not as though they really hurt anything they are great and help to center me. lol......

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

All of them ^_^ If one went missing the world would be well... not the same ^_^.

Summer because of the cold treats you get, the cold showers and the sights you get to see around you. If-you-know-what-I-mean

Autumn because the trees shed their leaves, plus it's kinda romantic. I think ^_^

Spring for the obvious reasons - Full of life and beauty ^_^

Winter - Everything you get is warm.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Automn is my favorite because I was born the first day of automn. It may be a season that many things die off or go to lowered states of being, but my coming and those of other prove that this time of the year can still bring life on this earth. The trees are magnificent here in Quebec during this time and all the leaves turn to hues of yellow, orange and red. Walking in the woods or mountain passes is the best to experience this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh, yeah, mango season!

In the context of the four seasons, though, my favorite's fall, because it's not hellishly hot like Malaysia is, and it's not freezing cold like in winter. Oh, and there are lots of pretty colors all around. I can't say much about spring because I haven't really seen much of it.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I like summer because the weather is warm and the perfect time for school holidays and days of freedom which i can spend in bliss.That is not to say that i don't enjoy the other seasons either.It is just that i prefer summer.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I can see why you prefer summer from the other seasons. Freedom and no school, lol. Who wouldn't? Hmm..well, me. lol. Summer for me is too hot. Spring is too allergy-ish. Winter and Autumn are just right for me. Winter comes, and I get to play with nature's reward of snow. I also love the scenery. Autumn brings rain, rain, and more rain. <33 Rain = Love in my eyes. That's where I stand.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast