+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Secret lifes?

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Secret lifes?

Relationships are so annoying. That is why I have never been in a hurry to get into one again.

Newbie animefreak150 is off to a good start animefreak150's Avatar
    Thanks

i am not afraid to tell the world that i love anime and always will although my parents never like me watching anime because they think it rots my brain but my brains already rotted so i really dont give a care... but cool im also the president of anime club too!!
    the worst feeling is not Death, its knowing that you aren't needed,

that you are alone in this world, and that you no longer have a reason to live...

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

I don't hide it, but I don't flaunt it. Truth to tell, I used to be more into anime when I was younger, but not as much anymore except for what I draw (and some certain titles). But I don't go spreading it around unless I've drawn it for people to see. I'm not afraid to show it, either. People around me are very accepting of who I am.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animefreak150 View Post
    i am not afraid to tell the world that i love anime and always will although my parents never like me watching anime because they think it rots my brain but my brains already rotted so i really dont give a care... but cool im also the president of anime club too!!
    yays i am happy for you ^^ and also jelous of you .. the day will come when I shall flaunt it once again

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I do talk about it, but like your friend I am sometimes shy about it around others. And its not like have moments where I need to talk about it, I stay on topic.

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

Every one I know knows I love anime. I am very strait forward about my likes dislikes and all, that way my friends and other people know who I am and where I stand. I have found people ether like me and respect me for it, or they do not like me at all, but I prefer it that way then I know who my real friends are.
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

Newbie animefreak150 is off to a good start animefreak150's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a passion for anime so... people call me anti-social because im always on the computer watching anime and not getting any sunlight... they also said i was a dork.. or a nerd, or a geek... but u know what?! im proud of it!! i will scream it to the world if they want me too. im proud and happy that i love anime~~ i hope u will someday have the courage to yell it to the world too CBtay01~~
    the worst feeling is not Death, its knowing that you aren't needed,

that you are alone in this world, and that you no longer have a reason to live...

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

See like a few of you said, ive went through the parents not approving and the girlfriends saying things. -_- i dont see why people make a big deal about it. most of the people in school watch spongebob or something cartoonish. at least anime has a plot and is mature.*mostly* i just dont get why people think its so horrible.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast