+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Self Image

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Self Image

Self image is for me as important as the "internal" image (skills, thoughts and so on) why? because the as you see yourself is the reflexion of your thoughts and opinions. The outside is the window of the inside.
    Of course as with a window the inside sometimes is not as clear so what we see is not always what really goes inside, but it gives a pretty good idea of what's going on.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lebasiara For This Useful Post:

Frozen Rose (Nov 20, 2008), Scourge (Nov 17, 2008)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

self image is important I mean how you see yourself since no matter how expensive your clothes are they won't look good on you if you don't feel good about wearing it or feel good about yourself.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

image is everything because we are judgmental species and we judge mostly in appearances. the only way to know yourself is how you look in the outside and the inside, metaphorically and physically.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

It's always a good idea to present yourself in a manner that says "I'm a responsible worker ready for this position!". This will at least show that you have some dignity and respect for the job.

However, self image is also important. No one really wants to be around some one who puts themselves down regularly.
    Why hello there!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Nov 18, 2008)

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

My sister and I went to the mall and saw a fellow dressed as a punk rocker. He seemed tough and rebellious.

Later he turned out to be a cashier at the Sanrio Hello Kitty Store.

Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm self image .. well i see that a self image is a very important thing becasue people judge you first by yourself image before they start to know who you are (personalty) and that is the center of the sole X3 ...
    i like to take care of my image and i always want to look cool or cute XD , it is very important for self and i go very will with "lebasiara" say X3 ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    ummm self image .. well i see that a self image is a very important thing becasue people judge you first by yourself image before they start to know who you are (personalty) and that is the center of the sole X3 ...
    i like to take care of my image and i always want to look cool or cute XD , it is very important for self and i go very will with "lebasiara" say X3 ... =^_^=
    i agree i guess you always want to look presentable to other people becuase that is their first impression of YOU so dont want to look sloppy but you also dont want to portray an "uppity" arrogance that your better than every one else
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

yes it does. after all people ar immediately nicer to an attractiver person than someone ugly, or people are mean out of jealousy. in this day, appearances are everything

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2