+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Seven Wonders of the World

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Seven Wonders of the World

The Pyramids at the Giza Plateau are the last standing, correct? Well, those will and shall prevail throughout time.

There is no need to vote for new wonders. At least, not when the current ones still make us wonder...
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    The Pyramids at the Giza Plateau are the last standing, correct? Well, those will and shall prevail throughout time.

There is no need to vote for new wonders. At least, not when the current ones still make us wonder...
    Well , not many of the "current" ones are here anymore. That is why people are voting for new wonders. And yes , a human itself is a wonder , but that is not what I meant. Just clearing that up.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    So all you guys are implying is that nothing natural is considered as a wonder, but only man mad marels are the true wonders. Alright then
    Are you reading your posts? Because you're making yourself sound like an idiot. Man's Wonders of the World are structures that overwhelm the senses with their beauty, size, and design. What makes some of them even more wonderful is the history behind the structures and sometimes the mystery behind them. The only mystery that can provoke more wonder than nature, is a human mystery. A situation where you would think someone who made a building such as this would write or make some reference to it, but sometimes those records are lost with the times.

Your corny "wonders," have nothing to do with the discussion which is clearly labeled "Seven Wonders of the World." If you wanted to make a riot about nature's wonders, make a new thread. No one arguing with you has denied that human potential and evolution is fasicinating if not "wonderful." But what at least I am saying is that they have nothing to do with this thread.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Fine, then tell this idiot who wants to make his point go through, that why are wonders only man made when there are your senses that you can't even work without?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Fine, then tell this idiot who wants to make his point go through, that why are wonders only man made when there are your senses that you can't even work without?
    Fine, let's get technical about it.

Q: Where do our senses come from?

A: They come from our organs which send signals to the brain.

Q: How is a brain made?

A: Millions of cell.

Q: Who made you?

A: You momma, papa, and gametes.

Unless you were created otherwise, YOU were ALSO man-made.

<--- ignore this, I just wanted to see what it was like.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4