+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shoes..

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Shoes..

Yesterday, my friend and i were having a discussion about shoes..
    She said that ppl today wear jordans more than any other shoe brand, i said that it depends on the type of person and the activities they do (vans-skateboarding, jordan-basketball, etc)
    Anyways what type of shoe brand do u wear the most and why?
    Temari is so Cool

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shoes..

Well, I am not a person who wears shoes dependent on brand but I will admit that lately I have been wearing Vans. I do not skate at all, nor do I want to. I actually wear the ones that look like slippers, if you know what I am talking about. They are comfortable. Plus they have no laces to worry about.
    Also they tend to match just about anything.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I do a lot of running and in my opinion the best shoes for that activity are Nike's.........they really do support your whole ankle region and prevent you from any damage that may occur......
    I wear sneakers almost all of the time...............I own five pairs of sneakers and two pairs of boots for the winter time......
    I do not know what the world would do without sneakers..........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Humm... I have a lot of shoes but Im a weirdo when it comes to wht i wear in eyes of ppl I guess, coz they look to me kind a funny, I have Vans, agatha ruiz de la prada( a very famous Spanish fashion designer) shoes, nike (like weirdos nikes) All stars converse(the classic one) I have lot of boots( i bought in yellow now) i got gothic cute shoes... well i dont now i spend some money in shoes but only when they are ship to buy, when they are to expensive I call my sister he he

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I wear Sketchers, because they "put the S in Action"... lol jk jk But I do wear Sketchers. I don't know why, I just always liked them. And my shoes can have some colour to them without being overpoweringly non-one-colour (I don't know how to word what I mean ^^; lol). Other than that, I mostly wear boots. I like boots. Rain boots, western-ish boots, snow boots... I like having my ankles covered for some reason o_O hahaha
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I wear all kinds of branded-shoes. From flip flops to sneakers to ballet shoes. But, most of the shoes I have are from Skechers. I really don't know why I can't stop buying here. Maybe, because I've gotten used to it's comfortable errr.... whatever you call it. And because, it's one of the famous branded-shoes in the whole world. ><

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Vans? Jordan? O.o what in the hell is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!????? @.@

Well from that ^ you understood I don't wear brand shoes. At all. You could say I have an alergy against them (alergy against them being terribly expensicve for no freaking reason!!!), I buy good shoes, leather (yea, even my sports shoes have to have some leather in them), but never of brands. The main thing is for them to be comfy and not to break soon...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Shinu is off to a good start Shinu's Avatar
    Thanks

I wear...Trainers, just plain trainers. I dont go with this brand crap.. like Vans o.O Although, my trainers have steel in them... what? makes me feel well ard! lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast