+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: shootings in montreal

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: shootings in montreal

it was only one shooting, and shootings happen every day when i turn on the news there are 1 or 2 killings a day in philadelphia

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

Shooting happen all over. probibly the fact that montreal is so close to where Aiora lives and the amount it has been publicised is the reason why it is so clearly in the mind of Canadians. I myself live close to montreal too, and so i too have come to thinking again that it could happen anywhere, as far as police know, the attacker had no particular reason for rampageing in that collage, it could hve been any school.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah yes, I remember this. I happened to turn on the tv and saw it being reported on a few news channels - and boy, were the rumors flying. At the bottom of the screen these quick notes were coming up with "Possible TWO shooters", "They were seen with trenchcoats and bombs", "Possible fans of Columbine"...

The entire thing is pretty sad, and I do hope that no more victims die. My condolences to the girl who died already and the shooter himself. But like others say, this could happen anywhere, and should be expected anywhere, even in the most peaceful places. The world isn't as peaceful and trusting as it use to be.
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

He was weak~ What a fake~ Well he's gone now~~ >.> I was told to stay away from that site~ Before this happen~

I live in Alaska, and I never hear Canada doing anything stupid~ So I still find it a safe place~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2