Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

Earlier today, I found myself in a fight with this man. He claimed that we "of the alternate lifestyle" should not be allowed to raise and or have children. He said that it would cause tramendous pressure upon the child and force them to the brink of destruction. He said that we are only causing them pain and suffering if we choose to bare/adopt them.

I find this to be totally harmless. If I want a child with my current girlfriend or whom ever I choose as my partner, all that should matter is that we treat our child with the love and compassion that we can give them. Make sure they succeed in life and not get into trouble...

What do you think of Gays/lesbians/transexuals having children?

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

I am...not sure. I think everybody should be allowed to raise their child the way they want. It depends on how you raise the child. In this world, those type of people are put under a lot of criticism and it may be hard on the child. The other kids may tease him\her, but...I don't know...maybe. The man was a jerk for saying something like that to you nonetheless and I say that if you really try, you could do it.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yinyangAio1 View Post
    I am...not sure. I think everybody should be allowed to raise their child the way they want. It depends on how you raise the child. In this world, those type of people are put under a lot of criticism and it may be hard on the child. The other kids may tease him\her, but...I don't know...maybe. The man was a jerk for saying something like that to you nonetheless and I say that if you really try, you could do it.
    In many views some children (peers of those who may have gay parents) find it "neat". If u are the star football quarterback and had two moms then the other players will be WOW i can see if having two dads tho, that might be a little stressful. people might not want to come to your house.. but the thing is... even if you are two women raising a child, you have your father and your brothers and uncles to help you out if you have a boy... see what i'm saying?

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    In many views some children (peers of those who may have gay parents) find it "neat". If u are the star football quarterback and had two moms then the other players will be WOW i can see if having two dads tho, that might be a little stressful. people might not want to come to your house.. but the thing is... even if you are two women raising a child, you have your father and your brothers and uncles to help you out if you have a boy... see what i'm saying?
    Yeah, I see what your saying. It would really help if you had family members that could help. All I'm saying though is that no matter what, a lot of people are against same sex relationships and it may affect his/her future. I say good luck which ever you decide.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to yinyangAio1 For This Useful Post:

starfire1036 (Apr 29, 2008)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I would agree , although there are a lot of people who knows that it's only fair to let gay people adopt not all people view it that way and will openly accept that, it would be beter to consult your folks on it and if it's just this one measly guy never mind him there are a lot or of people who think like red necks.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    I would agree , although there are a lot of people who knows that it's only fair to let gay people adopt not all people view it that way and will openly accept that, it would be beter to consult your folks on it and if it's just this one measly guy never mind him there are a lot or of people who think like red necks.
    If you were gay or anything would you want a baby... just someone to continue ur family... ?

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I think is does good for the child, he/she is getting a better lifestyle and a better education than what they got at their current suitation. alright maybe a little pressure having the same sex parent but they can start a new life
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    I think is does good for the child, he/she is getting a better lifestyle and a better education than what they got at their current suitation. alright maybe a little pressure having the same sex parent but they can start a new life
    there are children out there who are beaten and abandoned by their parents... parents who kill their children before they are even born... i think that those who find it wrong should shut up or put up because all those children who are with people of the same sex relationship are getting a better life than those of drug adicts or teen age mothers who feel the need to leave their baby in a dumpster or on a bus, subway, in the bathroom of a store, or on the corner of the street.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast