Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

if u listened to most people then homo/transexuals are not even human.

thie people that think THIS are the ones that aren't human. your sexual orientation has no bearing on your ability to raise a child. Studies show that only 1% of children raised in gay homes are gay, and they are 98% less likely to commit violent crime than other children.

there aren't enough gay parents (in my oppinion) to give these stats much thought, but it is still worth a second look

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    if u listened to most people then homo/transsexuals are not even human.

the people that think THIS are the ones that aren't human. your sexual orientation has no bearing on your ability to raise a child. Studies show that only 1% of children raised in gay homes are gay, and they are 98% less likely to commit violent crime than other children.

there aren't enough gay parents (in my opinion) to give these stats much thought, but it is still worth a second look
    most gay parents are more likely to keep their child out of bad situations.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don’t really have a problem if a person who is a lesbian, homosexual or transsexual decides that they want to become a parent. If their heart is in the right place and act like good and responsible adult than that’s great!

My only problem is the potential ridicule the child would receive from its peers. Homosexual parents or anything of the sort is simply not the norm nor will it ever likely be. That difference will be a source of ridicule and I think a couple of this nature should seriously consider that before having a child. Even though you may feel like you would a good parent you can’t control what other people say. Are you willing to handle the ridicule that the child is bound to receive?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    ... My only problem is the potential ridicule the child would receive from its peers. Homosexual parents or anything of the sort is simply not the norm nor will it ever likely be. That difference will be a source of ridicule and I think a couple of this nature should seriously consider that before having a child. Even though you may feel like you would a good parent you can’t control what other people say. Are you willing to handle the ridicule that the child is bound to receive?
    The same thing can be said about having a young boy who has not been circumcised, yet few people would say that this is a valid reason not to have a child. And 50 years ago, the same thing was being said about inter-racial marriages... and 100 years ago, they were saying the same thing about inter-faith marriages... and 200 years ago, they were saying the same thing between different nationalities...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The same thing can be said about having a young boy who has not been circumcised, yet few people would say that this is a valid reason not to have a child. And 50 years ago, the same thing was being said about inter-racial marriages... and 100 years ago, they were saying the same thing about inter-faith marriages... and 200 years ago, they were saying the same thing between different nationalities...
    times change and people learn to live with what surrounds them...

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that if those of alternative lifestyles want children then they should be able to have them. I used to go to Paganfests (till the ones I went to turned more into party central than religious events) and there are a lot of people who are gay/lesbian/trisexual that have kids there. Almost all of those kids were better behaved than many of the others roaming around that were camped near me. So by all means, if you want kids, go for it.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    there are children out there who are beaten and abandoned by their parents... parents who kill their children before they are even born... i think that those who find it wrong should shut up or put up because all those children who are with people of the same sex relationship are getting a better life than those of drug adicts or teen age mothers who feel the need to leave their baby in a dumpster or on a bus, subway, in the bathroom of a store, or on the corner of the street.
    True but if the child and parent can make the "right" decision, there should be less problem for the child to grow up a normal kid with friends and there will be some fight with the child and parent on some topic but it would be better than living on the street and be a bum asking for money from other people or stealing from minor store just to live
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie animekidcam may be famous one day animekidcam may be famous one day animekidcam's Avatar
    Thanks

i dot believ in homosexuality so im going to say no.
    any ways how can tranies and homos have kids beside adopting
    [COLOR="Red"]im always in the shadows waiting to attack ,the attacker[/COLOR]

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast