Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    If you were gay or anything would you want a baby... just someone to continue ur family... ?
    my answer is even if i ws gay or lesbian i would still want kids what i meant was the best people for you to give the best opnion on a situatin like adoption would be your parents, siblings and your closest friend and it doesn't mind what other people say. if it feels right and good then make a decision and do it. what matters is you belong to the population that contributes to societyand is humane . that is what matters.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

should they have children? yes! yes they should! if they are good parents that is.

now i have no problem with a lifestyle, or different body type, but what i do have a problem with is if anyone becomes a bad parent. anyone should be able to have children as long as they have the ability to raise the child well.
    Why hello there!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't agree with it. However I wouldn't judge any lesbian/gay/transexual who has children. Butwhenever I get my degree in psych and everything I am going to deal with chidren adopted by gay people. Is that a reason for me to treat them different? I don't think so. Personaly I would not adopt any child if I were gay, in my perspective is not correct (I repeat even if I were gay) but I am no one to push on anyone my thoughts and beliefs. Everyone has the right to decide and to deal with the good consecuences or bad consecuences.
    I repeat, I don't agree with it but I will not reject or state a judgmental argument with those who practice it or agree with it.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

The psycological effect on children raised in families with homosexual families has yet to be determined.

However.....

No one should have the right to tell anyone they can not have children, their own children. Adoption is a different kettle of fish entirely.

Now I am just going to try and wrap my mind around the idea of people who are natural dead ends choosing to reproduce against their "nature".

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Now I am just going to try and wrap my mind around the idea of people who are natural dead ends choosing to reproduce against their "nature".
    The fact that homosexuality trait persists in the population, (and has done so since the start of recorded history) indicates that it is not completely detrimental. I remember a study was done with child pictures in a survey to choose the most beautiful. It turns out the subjects that grew up into lesbian/gay lifestyle had a higher probability of being picked as 'most beautiful child' compared to their normal peers. This may also explain the number of Hollywood Actors (and Politicians) who've been outed with a secret closet lifestyle...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    Earlier today, I found myself in a fight with this man. He claimed that we "of the alternate lifestyle" should not be allowed to raise and or have children. He said that it would cause tramendous pressure upon the child and force them to the brink of destruction. He said that we are only causing them pain and suffering if we choose to bare/adopt them.

I find this to be totally harmless. If I want a child with my current girlfriend or whom ever I choose as my partner, all that should matter is that we treat our child with the love and compassion that we can give them. Make sure they succeed in life and not get into trouble...

What do you think of Gays/lesbians/transexuals having children?
    Ta answer that, I pose a question myself; Do u physically, mentally, emotionally, or sexually abuse children? R u neglectful, immature, or completely selfish? Would u raise ur child ta b a productive member of society or teach them ta have no respect for the law or others? If no is ur answer ta all of the negative aspects of these questions, then I don' c what the problem is wit a person who is Homosexual raisin' a child. 'Til I can c some proof that havin' a parent that is homosexual is detrimental ta the health of the child, there's no clear reason; at least in my mind anyway; for homosexuals ta b excluded from child raisin'.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The fact that homosexuality trait persists in the population, (and has done so since the start of recorded history) indicates that it is not completely detrimental. I remember a study was done with child pictures in a survey to choose the most beautiful. It turns out the subjects that grew up into lesbian/gay lifestyle had a higher probability of being picked as 'most beautiful child' compared to their normal peers. This may also explain the number of Hollywood Actors (and Politicians) who've been outed with a secret closet lifestyle...
    Or it could just mean that appearance is highly important to those from that background.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, in olden times, homosexuality was no big deal. That view persisted for quite some time, even through the life of Jesus (not saying he was gay by any means, just saying homosexuality was accepted at that timeframe). It is even theoried by some theologists that some of the Apostles might have been gay.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast