Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    being honest is a part of life tho many do not tell the utmost truth.

here is a video i made about sexual confusion . i feel it to be important in this conversation

http://www.youtube.com/v/xsNdx4yPf_A&hl=en
    I hear u on that, one of my personal philosophies is; "Be true to yourself, no false face will bring you comfort." I make every effort ta b true ta myself, I'm not perfect though; I understand and am comfortable wit that. However, though, I feel that there r ppl out there who r not and they put on a "false face." It's only through experience do they realise that the only ppl that they r foolin' r themselves.

That's an interestin' video u've made there, I can understand the confusion that most teens go through 'bout their lives, in general, as well as their sexual orientation. I've been accused (for lack of a better term) of bein' gay myself (although I am not) and I must admit, I get uncomfortable when a gay person hits on me. Yet I, myself, have no problems wit homosexuals or wit them raisin' children of their own. All I care 'bout is the well bein' of the child and as long as he or she is raised by good and carin' parents; I don' c why it should matter if those parents r homosexual or not.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Links please? I would like to see something that outrageous backed up by facts.
    I searched for those facts and surprisingly i found some in wikipedia. Although since anyone can edit wikipedia they may not be plausible sources. However, if you scroll all the way down, you'll see that there are some cited pages making the info a bit accurate.

Homosexuality readings of Jesus and John- Wikipedia

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ketaro For This Useful Post:

gamemaster331 (May 01, 2008)

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

If two people love each other, they should be able to have children. Their sexual preference shouldn't matter.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie animekidcam may be famous one day animekidcam may be famous one day animekidcam's Avatar
    Thanks

i still say no but i jus dont like gay men now lesbians dont mindthem i love girl on girl action
    anyway um i cant do any thing about it if it becomes law some how in Florida(any one else live in florida[hollywood,FL])
    stil do not agree with it though
    [COLOR="Red"]im always in the shadows waiting to attack ,the attacker[/COLOR]

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

What you like shouldn't matter. Its about them. And their desire to want a child and give it love and care. However if you could give a real reason...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    it is never usually the child him/herself who choose to hate ones parents because of their orientation. In some cases and i know u know this, we learn from those around us. if a childs parents hate "us" then there is a 70% chance that so will their child. and the only way for that child to hurt us is to hurt out children. if the childs parents are willing to tell their child that we arent bad people and we wont hurt them not matter what they believe then the child should understand. i've met those in my school mostly popular students who have gay parents and they are at the top of their game..
    the decisions of the child reflect back on what their parents taught them.
    I agree with you. I have taken psychology last year and even I know that once you have kids it is almost always certain that you will teach them things that you have learned from your parents. Even hatred but it is important and detremental for people to break that horrendous cycle. But that won't happen.

But I'm okay with the GLBT community having kids. I have a friend who is lesbian and she's going to marry her fiance. I think itd be great if they were to have kids. I honestly think and believe that those of the GLBT community will better raise their kids than some of the fundies. Simply because they will teach them how to be more tolerant and will be there for thier kids. That is something that we need to teach our kids regardless of sexual orientation.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    I agree with you. I have taken psychology last year and even I know that once you have kids it is almost always certain that you will teach them things that you have learned from your parents. Even hatred but it is important and detremental for people to break that horrendous cycle. But that won't happen.

But I'm okay with the GLBT community having kids. I have a friend who is lesbian and she's going to marry her fiance. I think itd be great if they were to have kids. I honestly think and believe that those of the GLBT community will better raise their kids than some of the fundies. Simply because they will teach them how to be more tolerant and will be there for thier kids. That is something that we need to teach our kids regardless of sexual orientation.

i find that having a child is a big responsibility for anyone who chooses to weather they be gay or not. if they cant handle raising a child, they should seek a family who wishes to.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

i think not! Imagine if a gay couple adopt a kid, this poor kid will have two daddies and no mommy. This will cause psychological problems to the poor child. It's not about what people may think, but what potential problems this may cause in the future. This is just my opinion on the matter.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast