Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei View Post
    i think not! Imagine if a gay couple adopt a kid, this poor kid will have two daddies and no mommy. This will cause psychological problems to the poor child. It's not about what people may think, but what potential problems this may cause in the future. This is just my opinion on the matter.
    if you've noticed through out the blog it has been proven that children raised in gay families are more behaved and civilized. and if you cut out the family that those who are gay have then u are missing it completely. it is not that they are going to keep the child to themselves and not let family see them. everyone comes from somewhere where there is a mom and dad. not everyone is gay so the feminine role in that family line still exsists creating a place where that child can get the mother like figure that he or she needs. gay men often have a large number of lady friends that i am sure know what the hell they are and how to teach a male child about "what women want" before you make ur opinion, think of those who surround the child first. i've grown up with out hardly and male influence in my life. my father died when i was only 2 years old. and thought i may be gay, i do know about men and adam and eve and the birds and the bees, thus following no one has taught me about it... I learned it all on my own.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    if you've noticed through out the blog it has been proven that children raised in gay families are more behaved and civilized. and if you cut out the family that those who are gay have then u are missing it completely. it is not that they are going to keep the child to themselves and not let family see them. everyone comes from somewhere where there is a mom and dad. not everyone is gay so the feminine role in that family line still exsists creating a place where that child can get the mother like figure that he or she needs. gay men often have a large number of lady friends that i am sure know what the hell they are and how to teach a male child about "what women want" before you make ur opinion, think of those who surround the child first. i've grown up with out hardly and male influence in my life. my father died when i was only 2 years old. and thought i may be gay, i do know about men and adam and eve and the birds and the bees, thus following no one has taught me about it... I learned it all on my own.
    I can clearly see your point. I'm not really against it, i mean if a child can get adopted that's a good thing. But you got to understand that it won't be the same as having a MOM and a DAD. even though it may work out, that will always remain no matter what is done.

Newbie fookongmick may be famous one day fookongmick may be famous one day
    Thanks

You don't opposite sex partners to have a child. As long as the couple love the child, that's love and it is more than suffice to raise a child to be an adult.

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't think its a problem for gays, lesbians, or transsexuals to adopt or bare a child. in my opinion, its good to have a child also. because many children in this world don't have parents and they need love. parents love. although sometimes ppl would care bout who is their parents but its not a problem. the most important thing for the child is care and love from parents. for gays, lesbians, or transsexuals who are really able to bare or adopt a child, so why not have. make sure you can really afford everything for a child and care them. give them love....
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't find anything wrong with that they still have the rights and skills to raise children and people have no right to tell them other wise they let kids (under 16 witch is agent the law) so i don't find a problem with them having kids of there own there are kids with no homes that are up for adaption who want homes ...i don't think they would mind ether ( the kids) but the adoption center maybe but i really don't find ANYTHING WONG with it and i also think they should be aloud!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to equinn For This Useful Post:

starfire1036 (May 03, 2008)

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    i don't find anything wrong with that they still have the rights and skills to raise children and people have no right to tell them other wise they let kids (under 16 witch is agent the law) so i don't find a problem with them having kids of there own there are kids with no homes that are up for adaption who want homes ...i don't think they would mind ether ( the kids) but the adoption center maybe but i really don't find ANYTHING WONG with it and i also think they should be aloud!!!
    through out this post, almost everyone has said that it is good or that it shouldnt matter if we are to have children. which shocked me a bit.. cause most of whom ive talked to they said no. but they were all men so...

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

No anybody should a child if they want one but still because there any one of those ways it will be very hard for the child you know either they will become gay or lesbian or whatever or they will think thats natural and have problems like kids picking on him it will be alot of stress for the child i think.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    No anybody should a child if they want one but still because there any one of those ways it will be very hard for the child you know either they will become gay or lesbian or whatever or they will think thats natural and have problems like kids picking on him it will be alot of stress for the child i think.
    Thus going back to a previous post in this forum post, only about 2% of the children grow up to be gay/lesbian.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast