Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    through out this post, almost everyone has said that it is good or that it shouldnt matter if we are to have children. which shocked me a bit.. cause most of whom ive talked to they said no. but they were all men so...
    Hey! I'm a guy and I was on ur side.lol. Seriously, when I was in psychology class back in collage, I proposed a theory that the reason why most human males had attached such a negative sterotype ta homosexuality is 'cause of a primal fear of bein' dominated. That somehow when human males c two homosexuals (mainly male) engaged in some sort of intimate interaction, it triggers a negative reaction based on this fear. Males, in most animal groups, often display this fear as well, every male; that travels inna group; wants ta b "top dog," or "Alpha Male" if u will. Thus when an "Alpha Male" is attemptin' ta establish himself, it triggers that primal fear of bein' dominated, 'cause the "Alpha Male" will sometimes use a "homosexual" act ta help establish his dominance. Ta keep any misunderstandings from occurin', I'm not sayin' that human homosexuals r usin' "homosexuality" ta establish dominance, but merely was sayin' that this fear of bein' "dominated" also translates ta the human species. And that it is this "fear" that causes a negative sterotype ta become attached ta homosexuals and that it could also b the reason for why so many ppl don' feel that homosexual couples should b allowed ta have children, 'cause they're afraid that this "behavior" will grow on the child and that they could practice this "behavior" on their children one day. If my theory is true, then mankind is truly sad.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

It's not a case of not allowed to have one but you must think about the baby and his/her life, if they do ahve a baby adopted or donnered etc. you must think about it's education, it most likely will get bullied being straight out honest but you shouldn't let anyone tell you diffrent have a baby, raise one if you want just take care for it.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    It's not a case of not allowed to have one but you must think about the baby and his/her life, if they do ahve a baby adopted or donnered etc. you must think about it's education, it most likely will get bullied being straight out honest but you shouldn't let anyone tell you diffrent have a baby, raise one if you want just take care for it.
    most people look in the favor of the parents and how they treat the child. others figure that the child will either grow to be just like their parents or mentally unstable. I find that being raised by just my mother showed me just how rotten the men in my town can be. they beat their women, get the pregnant and leave them or worse. I find that me being with a girl is better for me becaue i know just how to treat her and just what she wants. same with a man and a man. if we adopt a girl then we will allow outside male influence.

Newbie Helling is off to a good start Helling's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont see why not it is stupid that some body is complating about it. Its life and your also saving and raising life no matter if your gay, lesbion, or even tri. Its not going to rowen a childs life. I said life like three times in this post.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Helling View Post
    I dont see why not it is stupid that some body is complating about it. Its life and your also saving and raising life no matter if your gay, lesbion, or even tri. Its not going to rowen a childs life. I said life like three times in this post.
    thats the truth helling and i believe tho being a newb on here, that u are very smart about common sense questions and answers

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

it should depend on the people, not their lifestyle. there are families out their that have staright parents that make alot of kids destructive, while some some have two of the same sex parents that are completely great people. It shouldnt matter really, but alot of people still rest on that alone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clover View Post
    it should depend on the people, not their lifestyle. there are families out their that have staright parents that make alot of kids destructive, while some some have two of the same sex parents that are completely great people. It shouldnt matter really, but alot of people still rest on that alone.
    those who hate us, who don't want us around are those who are scared that we will change their children. they think that we are the bad influence. we are the inferior population so to speak.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

thats the bad part. they dont want to go into this this new change to accept whats happening and try to stop it anyway they can. Its actually sad because their taking away this persons choice of happiness for themselves and this child they may have. Every one has their own oppnions and such, but I mysyelf rather someone be happy the way they want to live and the chid they may or may not bring into their family.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast