Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

Newbie Helling is off to a good start Helling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should gays/lesbians/transexuals be allowed to have children?

Dont listen to people that thinks that gays, lesbions, and tris shouldn't have a baby or another love one. God made us for well more then two resons love, and live if people think that its wrong for people to have children then they'er saying that god is wrong love who you want to love and dont really about what other people say. We are ment to live with each other no matter what.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

being gay or whatever doesn't mean anything. straight people have just as many problems as anyone else. it all depends on how you raise your child.
    So i say if you think that you will be able to raise your child properly then its up to you on whether or not you want to have a child.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princess View Post
    being gay or whatever doesn't mean anything. straight people have just as many problems as anyone else. it all depends on how you raise your child.
    So i say if you think that you will be able to raise your child properly then its up to you on whether or not you want to have a child.
    nothing other than the well being of the child should matter. and everyone seems to forget the child and focus on the parents. the want to kno wmore of what the parent is doing at that certain time more that what the child has acheived or how well the child is behaved.

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

If they are to think of the childs well-being and care for him/her then yes they should
    be able to adopt. But one problem what about ridicule as said earlier. I would be a
    little concerned if the child could take the judgement of his/her new parents.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    If they are to think of the childs well-being and care for him/her then yes they should
    be able to adopt. But one problem what about ridicule as said earlier. I would be a
    little concerned if the child could take the judgement of his/her new parents.
    thats where the family comes in... as long as they are in a good enviroment and raised to ignore things said about their parents then they should be fine

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly, and if you have that support from your friends and family and have meet the
    right person and know that you will be able to raise the child in a good loving, caring
    enviroment there is nothing to worry about. So go for it and I wish you luck.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, on the simple basis that no one should be able to control whether two human beings are allowed to have children or not.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    Yes, on the simple basis that no one should be able to control whether two human beings are allowed to have children or not.
    if it is wanted bad enough, the parents will not let anything come in between them haveing and raising a good well mannered child

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    Exactly, and if you have that support from your friends and family and have meet the
    right person and know that you will be able to raise the child in a good loving, caring
    enviroment there is nothing to worry about. So go for it and I wish you luck.
    i will try my best and thanks for your support

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast