+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: should people be able to sue fast food restaraunts?

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

should people be able to sue fast food restaraunts?

Okay everyone knows that Mcdonalds is getting a lot of complaints and is being sued by people by thier unhealthy food. But should Mcdonalds make healthier food (only 7 things on their menu don't have sugar and even the salads have a extremly high amount of calories) or should people just stop going to Mcdonalds as often? (people that go to Mcdonalds more than 3 times a week are defined my Mcdonalds as heavy users and there are a lot of people who are heavy users)
    every rose has a thorn

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should people be able to sue fast food restaraunts?

if u go to Mcdonalds its not there falt that ppl are geting fat its the ppl's falt there not forsing us to eat there,should Mcdonalds make healthier food yes i thinks so but then the hole idea of fast food is its not good for u right?
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

The bottom line is that fat people are fat because of the amount of food they eat. Nobody gets fat after eating one double cheeseburger, now do they. You can't sue McDonald's because it is not like people think its heathly. Everyone knows that McDonalds isn't good for you at all.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think Mac Donalds should put a sign up saying 'eat at your own risks', same for most Fast Food restraunts.

Maca's shouldn't be sued just because some person doesn't realise that eating it all the time is bad, you'd have to be living under a rock some where not to realise that some take away's eaten regurally can cause health problems.

Why not sue chocolate, chip companies because there food is making millions of children fat.

It's stupid, those people are just looking for some one to blame when really all they have to blame is themselves, if they can't be strong enough to pick up a salad instead of a greasy burger, then it's there own doing.

But I would have to congrats Macdonalds, I do enjoy the new "healthy" menu, but then again, I only eat there once a month, not even that at times.

I like fish and chips better XD

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe someone did try to sue McDonald's, claiming their unhealthy food contributed to his obesity and obesity-related health problems, and the case was thrown out. Sure, fast-food is incredibly high in fat, calories, sodium, etc., but no one's forcing anyone else to eat it. McDonald's is a business just like any other; if people stop buying their products due to health concerns, they'll either give in to consumer demand and offer better products or go out of business.

At this point, there is more than enough information on the nutrition content of fast food, so no one can claim they didn't realize that it was bad for them. It just seems stupid to sue a burger joint for making you fat/unhealthy when you were the one who made the decision to eat their food. Now if McDonald's was making false claims about the food, that might be grounds for legal action.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

actually i think ppl are just trying to get money from macdonalds.....or it jsut that they can't controll them selfs i think they can't sue them .

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Didn't the judge throw that case because they didn't have enough evidence or studied facts that the food was harmful. Then, the movie super size me was released and we lost the best thing about mcdonalds, the super size option. Anybody see that movie? Who the heck struggles that much to eat a quarter pounder. Talk about over exageration. As for people sueing them, why don't they work out or something, jeez. What makes them think eating a burger or sandwhich is healthy for them.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

actually I saw that movie but at the same time you have to look at the fact that Mcdonalds advertises especially for little kids who don't know the value of health and there are also many parents out there who don't care about their kids health. Together targeted children and kids who only have a dollar and have to walk home from school only to know that there is no food there i think it is a bad conbination.
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast