+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: should people be able to sue fast food restaraunts?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should people be able to sue fast food restaraunts?

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    so everyone in this forum agrees that sueing fast food restaurant for becoming obese is not okay? i don't even think this is a debate topic since there is nothing to debate about. there is no two sides only one. anyway. i still wish little kids weren't so fat in the u.s. oh well nothing we can do about it.
    There are things you can do about it. Well, maybe not to random children you meet on the street, but in your own home, your own school, your own neighbourhood. Why not promote healthier choices for after-school snacks and at least one hour of exercise per day? It wouldn't hurt. It didn't kill me.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope they shoudn't be able to. They know what thier doing going there in the first place. It's like sueing a cigeret company you know what will happen yet you still do it . So it's your own fault and you shoudn't be allwed to.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Since this really isn't a debate anymore, i'm moving this to the cyber lounge.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Even though it's a low blow, it is our justice system, and for things to change, sometimes someone has got to pay, literally. This gives McDonalds a chance to rethink their service to everyone in general, if we took away people's ability to sue about even the dumbest things, we'd lose that power to sue for more important reasons. Besides, it's not like McDonalds is going to be in direct economic straights any time soon. They're worldwide and in china, their financial security is greater than a couple of fat, unhappy customers.

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Sue McDonalds? Impossible! If McDonalds' trying to replace the canteen in your school, then you'll surely win! (I'd like mine to be replaced coz stuff they serve here are far more worse than toxic waste, not actually like it but in comparison with NORMAL food. . . If you asked me for details then you'll surely be surprised.). Trying to sue McDonald for making you fat is just plain stupid. . . And does this mean people nowadays are getting stupider? (I know I am . . . but I'm not sueing MD) And the most about fast food is the taste and the speed, e.g you're in the mood for some fries and don't wanna wait 15 min. to make it, so you go to MD ans you can get it in about 13 sec.(if you're not in a line) and you live happily ever after. . . If you say MD is making the food unhealthy for you, then try to replicat it on your own at home, I actually did make the fries that taste identical to those sold by MD and trust me, it's gonna be more greasy than those from MD. . .

Newbie bizy the friggin pirate is off to a good start bizy the friggin pirate's Avatar
    Thanks

If you find a rat in the deep fryer, okay... go ahead and call the lawyers... but honest to god, these people have to be the THICKEST people in the world to not know McDonald's is unhealthy... that would be like somebody suing Ben & Jerry's for getting diabetes or suing Ford for getting a speeding ticket...

It's just rediculous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11