+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: should people be able to sue fast food restaraunts?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should people be able to sue fast food restaraunts?

Yeah, you have a point. But the whole kids thing is mainly the parents fault for not taking the time to teach their kids about health. As for the kids who are too young to understand about health, the parents shouldn't even be buying them mcdonalds. As for those with a tight wallet, instead of a burger, why not feed them ramen , it's cheap and oh so good. But I can see how eating healthy is becoming expensive and how it's easier to just go to mcdonalds to get a quick meal nowadays and how it can be a problem.

The thing that angered me the most in the movie is how it proved high schools could easily serve healthy hand made meals at the same price for serving the fatty boxed lunches we are served in high school.

Newbie DarkRoseofHell is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ramen > McDonald.

You can't really sue them for your own decisions. Also, McDonald does not put their food label not so obvious and you actually have to ask then they give it to you. You can blame them of that but all else, it's your fault. Go eat subway XD it's better too.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

McD's is also offering healthier choices for kids with their happy meals now. Like apple slices instead of fries and milk instead of soda.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

True, McDonalds does not serve the healthiest of foods but it is not necessarily their fault that consumers do not have enough self control to stop eating. Sure McDonalds serves some pretty tasty food but eat it in moderation, do not eat it all the time. Personally I don't know how a person can eat so much McDonalds or any one fast food restaurant for so long a time they feel the need to sue that company for gained weight when it was their unhealthy choice.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were going to sue McDonalds.. Itd be for craptacular happymeal toys.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

my theory: if ur stupid enough to eat ther and get fat its your own fault... sont blame the restraunt... u went and ate the food... stop complaining thatit made u fat...
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

so true Sasuke Is Emo if someone goes there all the time and eat its not there fault that that the person is fat its that persons fault if they want to blame some one it should be them selfs
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

what i don't understand is how mcdonalds can make food that is so unhealthy. I mean food me cook and make is nothing compared to the sugar and calorie amount in the Mcdonalds food. What do they put in it? and the high schools should cook thier food instead of just opening boxes and cans.
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast