+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: should people be able to sue fast food restaraunts?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should people be able to sue fast food restaraunts?

Its mostly of the oil they use that makes it fatty,the food u cook at home is alwase gonna be better then the stuff u could get at mcdonalds,because u get to chose how it made, i cook 4 my self all the time so i kno what to use to make the food healthy 4 me.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    what i don't understand is how mcdonalds can make food that is so unhealthy. I mean food me cook and make is nothing compared to the sugar and calorie amount in the Mcdonalds food. What do they put in it? and the high schools should cook thier food instead of just opening boxes and cans.
    A.) It's a cheap way to make the food fast, so they can sell more.
    B.) Sugar can be addicting. People come back more and more, especially to kids, so the more sugar and fat=the more people coming back, which means more money.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

It's your choice... you can choose to eat the food, or you can choose not to. I mean, people with common sense should know McDonald's isn't healthy, so they should avoid it if they fear getting fat. Not eat there then sue. Duh.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Banned mr. boondocks is off to a good start
    Thanks

It is perfectly legal. So why not? It is a good way to ruin someone's hard work and destroy their entire life for your own amusement.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

what i don't understand is how mcdonalds can make food that is so unhealthy. I mean food me cook and make is nothing compared to the sugar and calorie amount in the Mcdonalds food. What do they put in it? and the high schools should cook thier food instead of just opening boxes and cans.
    Yes, but then it will taste like crap. I hear now mac donalds is cutting trans fat out of there fries.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Yes, but then it will taste like crap. I hear now mac donalds is cutting trans fat out of there fries.

What!? I don't wanna taste fries that are healthy. Who makes a healthy french frie. You want health, then go eat a salad, don't ruin it for the rest of us who likes fatty fries. For god sakes, I only eat there a couple times a month, and now they're trying to make it healthier.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

well maybe they should make mcdonalds put a super healthy menu and thier heart attack menu so that the people who have no other choice can live longer. Any way i think health regulation people should put warning on all of these burgers to the adults saying things like "may cause juveniel diabetes," or something, there are really stupid parents out there who don't know how unhealthy mcdonalds is. But sueing is a little over the line.
    every rose has a thorn

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

well maybe they should make Macdonald put a super healthy menu and their heart attack menu so that the people who have no other choice can live longer. Any way i think health regulation people should put warning on all of these burgers to the adults saying things like "may cause juvenile diabetes," or something, there are really stupid parents out there who don't know how unhealthy Macdonald's is. But suing is a little over the line.
    It ain't that bad if you don't eat it everyday, its not as bad a cigarettes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast