+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: should people be able to sue fast food restaraunts?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: should people be able to sue fast food restaraunts?

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    well maybe they should make mcdonalds put a super healthy menu and thier heart attack menu so that the people who have no other choice can live longer. Any way i think health regulation people should put warning on all of these burgers to the adults saying things like "may cause juveniel diabetes," or something, there are really stupid parents out there who don't know how unhealthy mcdonalds is. But sueing is a little over the line.
    lol thats an idea sangogirl,but in eny case it may be possible that have to put some warning on there food if ppl ceap on trying to sue them.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    It ain't that bad if you don't eat it everyday, its not as bad a cigarettes.
    o ya cigarettes are way worse than eny thing mcdonalds could cook up
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie DarknessInZero is off to a good start DarknessInZero's Avatar
    Thanks

It has probably been stated before I don't know but people shouldn't be able to sue fast food places. People who try to sue fast food places for making them fat or unhealthy are morons who had no self control and should blame themselves not the fast food.
    ASSASSINATE THE MAINSTREAM!!!

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

so does that mean that everyone agrees that people shouldn't sue fast food places?
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

mmmmmm... McDonalds. I dont think people should be able to sue fast food restaurants for their own fattiness. McDonalds is bad for you but it doesnt take a study to figure that out. Fries are bad because they are fried. FRIED people FRIED!!!! Theres your first clue. Second a hamburger in general is full of fat because it usually has three or more condiments on it. Thirdly if you often walk into a restaurant and there are often over weight people there, maybe it has something to do with the food, and Last but most importantly. SODA IS BAD FOR YOU! I am so sick of resaurants not having soda full of sugan and calories. I work hard in order to eat calories and damit thats what I want. None of that diet, sugar free crap! If you want to lose wait maybe you shouldnt drink soda. The carbonation is more fattening than the sugar.

All in all no I dont think you should be able to sue fast food, unless you find some obscure human body part or small rodents in your food. And even then, what did you expect?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i think u have the right to sue fast food resturants. why?, because if u get sick from eating their food products, and its pretty major like an illness or food poisoning then why not sue?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course if you get a disease from the food cause it has been contaminated in some way, sure. But I think this thread is mostly talking about if you should be able to sue the fast food industry if you get fat or unhealthy from over eating there. In which case should be a no, why, there is no way somebody can honestly say that they thought eating there was healthy, come on. Unless you're ordering a salad and a bottle of water, don't expect to not gain weight by eating there.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

McDonalds has nothing to do with how fat people get..or how unhealthy they are. That is totally in responsibility towards the people. It's the peoples' choice as to whether or not they eat at this restaurant. McDonalds however, should be careful as to what they serve to their customers. Apparently, they don't -seeing as to how they continue to get complaints...

My suggestion is that McDonalds think of a way to get at least a tad bit healthier...and for the customers to stop going there if they're going to keep on complaining..
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Feb 19, 2007 at 01:49 AM.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Unless you're ordering a salad and a bottle of water, don't expect to not gain weight by eating there.
    Wrong!

If you put a salad Dressing on it, say bye bye to it being totally healthy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast