+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Should Police not chase people ?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Should Police not chase people ?

ok first watch this video i found

death.wmv - Kaneva Video

then ask yuor self this is it safe for police
    to chase teen or even adults? because
    some times the results end like this video
    shows.

and have you known anyone to try and
    outrun the police , for me i think safty
    should come first formost because tragadies
    can be prevented more .

anyway though i would like everyones
    opinon on teens and saftey and if the
    police should give chase like they do knowing
    it could end bad like it does on this video , because
    this guy was so concerned about running he got killed.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should Police not chase people ?

Well in certain citys don't, and have a policy against hi-speed pursuit. I know bad things can happen(like innocent ppl getting killed), but in some instances i think its worth it. Like if the guys a mass murder or just kill alot of people and is fleeing. I know they can still catch him, it just gives him a chance they won't. Now if its for running a red light or something not that severe, then they shouldn't chase him.

In the case of the guy in the video, he deserved it running from the police like that.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

thsi guy had a stolen truck i think
    and wouldnt stop , but yeah i agree
    with you on that
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Unfortunately, u can' have ur cake and eat it too. I've talked wit people who say that they want ta feel safe from criminals and that they want the law enforcement ta do their job, but those same people don' want incidents like this ta happen. I understand and sympathise wit not wantin' ta have those incidents happen, but u gotta ask urself... Do I wanna stop this or do I wanna feel safe? Sometimes u jus' can' have it both ways. These people know that they've done somethin' wrong and that they're gonna get in trouble wit the law 'bout it and that's why they run. Pure denial, they don' wanna get caught and pay the price for what they've done, so they run. Maybe the law enforcers could've backed off and maybe he would've slowed down, or maybe we would've chastised them for repeatin' the infamously slow "O.J. Police chase?" Who knows, but I know this, that we can' always balance things out the way that we want them. Sometimes we gotta make a choice and sometimes suffer the consequences.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

idk about cops not chasing people but the people should deffinitely stop running from the cops
    1) it pisses them off and you wind up getting your butt kicked for resisting arrest
    2) you wind up with more charges against you
    3) you are confirming you've done something illegal just by running
    4) you wind up like the guy in the video (because your not paying attention to whats in front of you only whats behind)
    5)believe it or not those ugly cop cars go freaking fast!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i love it when they chase people the cop cars here are corvettes and mustangs and the regular ones. and without cop chases it would be way to hard to find a crimal after he commited a robbery or something stolen cars and stuff. no matterhow fast your car is the corvetts the police have here in orlando florida the police will find you. some they shouldnt chase but most of them they should

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Alot of you have alot of wrong information about the police. It seems to me me most of you guys are middle class white people and have no clue to what you're talking about because you don't deal with police chasing you or anyone you know. The police are generally easy to outrun. I'll break it down into on foot and vehicle.

On foot the police are easy as hell to outrun. Hell even their dogs are easy to outrun. If you want to get away from the police you can. Eating doughnuts all the time doesn't make them tip top shape individuals.
    Even my brother who's a cop says most other police officers aren't in shape at all. If you still don't believe me after mentioning my brother is a cop answer me this: how many police officers will climb into a manhole after someone? I rest my case.

In a vehicle. You can still do it. The factory produced vehicles sold to the police such as the Dodge Charger generally are 340 horsepower. And the Ford produced Police cars are 250 horsepower. Someone who has the skill and powerful car to outrun the police can do so. Besides if your out racing your car at 3a.m. do you really think there will be enough police cars to create a road block?

Miroku that is the most assholish thing you've ever said on AO. And you can go ahead and give me an infraction. Anyone who's a human being knows you desrve to be called an asshole and that includes Dragonball. By the way Miroku can you tell me what ethnicity and financial background you come from?
    Oh and don't say that has nothing to do with this discussion because watching a poor person get run over by a truck and saying he deserves it has everything to do with it.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Alot of you have alot of wrong information about the police. It seems to me me most of you guys are middle class white people and have no clue to what you're talking about because you don't deal with police chasing you or anyone you know. The police are generally easy to outrun. I'll break it down into on foot and vehicle.

On foot the police are easy as hell to outrun. Hell even their dogs are easy to outrun. If you want to get away from the police you can. Eating doughnuts all the time doesn't make them tip top shape individuals.
    Even my brother who's a cop says most other police officers aren't in shape at all. If you still don't believe me after mentioning my brother is a cop answer me this: how many police officers will climb into a manhole after someone? I rest my case.

In a vehicle. You can still do it. The factory produced vehicles sold to the police such as the Dodge Charger generally are 340 horsepower. And the Ford produced Police cars are 250 horsepower. Someone who has the skill and powerful car to outrun the police can do so. Besides if your out racing your car at 3a.m. do you really think there will be enough police cars to create a road block?

Miroku that is the most assholish thing you've ever said on AO. And you can go ahead and give me an infraction. Anyone who's a human being knows you desrve to be called an asshole and that includes Dragonball. By the way Miroku can you tell me what ethnicity and financial background you come from?
    Oh and don't say that has nothing to do with this discussion because watching a poor person get run over by a truck and saying he deserves it has everything to do with it.
    DAYUM. LOL. YOU STRAIGHT JAPPIN JO! GON HEAD. LOL

back on subject. Umm like shadokan said, it is not hard to outrun the police. Why would you ban it? I ran from the police because i was out past curfew. But they tried to arrest me because they thought i was doing "illegal" activity. Do you call going to wallgreens illeagal? Police chases are funny and you can out run them. So i see no need to ban them

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast