+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Should you stay in a loveless relationship?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Should you stay in a loveless relationship?

I have a friend that has been dating a guy she said she loves for going on

eight years. However, she says she doesn't love him anymore. In fact she's

been cheating on him lately. But she wants to stay with him becuase he

would fall apart without her there to keep him sane. Is that fair to him? Is

that even fair to her? I want your honest opinion.

Ok. Lets say you've been with someone for a long time and you no longer

feel happy with that person anymore. More like you've fallen out of love with

them. But you know that person needs you. As in they would be unstable

without you there to keep them in line. Or maybe they're suicidal. Would it

be right to stay in the relationship just to act as a crutch for that person? Or

out of pity? Or even guilt?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NevesElocin For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Oct 14, 2008), Kismet (Oct 17, 2008)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should you stay in a loveless relationship?

For the sake of both parties would be to end it, no point in lieing to the other person if you care that much about them, how ever, letting them know that the two could still be very close friends. How ever the fact that she has cheated on him several times with out being up front with the guy in the first place is going to make it even more emotionaly difficult. Now, I don't blame her for falling out of love with the guy, for one harmless reason or another as that just happens some times, how ever, the fact that she has been screwing around with other guys (figurativly or literaly) that she has really shot her self in the foot and should expect to get an ear full and not blame him for being royaly pissed.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Oct 14, 2008), awesomeparty12 (Oct 14, 2008), NevesElocin (Oct 15, 2008)

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

well i don't think it is a wise decision to stay i mean i used to go out with this girl 4 years and i didn't love her anymore and well i decided to stay and well i got hurt becuase she cheated on me and brought a bunch of problems so no i don't think your friend should stay in the relationship k
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

its not fair on ether tbh like if the guys finds out shes been cheating he will be more upset about it and tbh she should tell him the truth and 8 years is a very long time so she really needs to think hard about it ....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to equinn For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Oct 14, 2008)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

No one should ever stay in an unhealthy relationship like that--even if it's out of pity.

If it doesn't work, it doesn' work and no matter how bad the other person will feel, it must be done. Either way you look at it, someone's gonna be miserable. It can be the person who's there out of pity or worry of what the other will do to himself/herself. Or, it can be the person who is being left. I don't think that you should waste your energy in a relationship you don't really want to be a part of anymore. I've done that before and it's not a walk in the park. It's better to end it and deal the damage while it'll still be quick an painless. And who knows? You may still be friends with that person. Then if they still want to be a part of your life, they can.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

NevesElocin (Oct 15, 2008), Scourge (Oct 14, 2008)

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

I agree, with awesomeparty12, cause i use to have this guy who i dated for a year, and thought we could be together longer, but he never called or anything at all, unless i did, and when i played a joke on our friend saying that i liked the friend and all, and the guy took it the wrong way, and well now probably still hates me, so yes, staying in a loveless relationship, shouldn't exists.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    well i don't think it is a wise decision to stay i mean i used to go out with this girl 4 years and i didn't love her anymore and well i decided to stay and well i got hurt becuase she cheated on me and brought a bunch of problems so no i don't think your friend should stay in the relationship k

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonicKagomeTahoshi For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Oct 14, 2008)

Newbie PointlessWings is off to a good start PointlessWings's Avatar
    Thanks

Absolutely not, there would be no point. I mean, if it is suppose to be a loving relationship and its not, then let it go.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

No, do not be in that place trust me on this one seriously. I been known for that because i been in a loveless relationship only one time before even hooking up with someone that i truly understand and trust with all my heart.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast