Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sick of hearing about God

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Sick of hearing about God

All I've dealt with since I arrived at college is the majority of Christians insulting me for two years straight, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, about how much of a scumbag I am (yes, they actually use the terms scumbag, dirtbag, filth, vermin, etc) for being an atheist.

I'm so sick of hearing about God, I'd gladly shoot myself in the head, or hang myself from the 3rd floor dorm catwalk, just so they couldn't whine to me about how I'm going to hell (since I would already be on the way).

At the same time, the atheists keep nagging me about how religious and anti-separation of Church and State I am for believing in the Ten Commandments, and saying "under God" in the Pledge of Alliegance. Can't these idiots get it through their puny minds that I don't believe in God, but because I'm a decent human being with a reasonable intellect, I choose to show my loyalty to my nation's Founders with the Pledge, and follow Judeo-Christian morals because they make sense?

Is there anyone else who thinks this way, or do I have to deal with a bunch of heathen-stoning Christians and pot-smoking atheists?

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sick of hearing about God

u have the right 2 believe in wat u want.those ppl can't force u 2 believe wat they want u 2 believe.y would u let them effect your life?i reckon personally dat those ppl r just a bunch of idiots coz they do not understand basic fundamentals n concepts of religion .

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

[pssh] :P

All I have to say is you can speak your mind about what you believe in, but don't go barking it out that you don't care, or give a darn for a higher being.

Your just a cocky SOB. But its ok. I am Christian, and I don't bark at peoples believes, but I don't like seeing nonbelievers, trying to make others not, believe since they have no faith. There will be no cult just, because you don't give a dam.

Go on and live your life, and get your mind off. Like I said speak your mind, but your a fool to walk into a room of believers, and say "God sucks"

They would have got the bongfire ready for you back in the day.

I think you walk into this bullshit, people don't just jump someone without them saying something stupid~!! :P

Anywho.

There's my input~ btw I'd let you know I am not trying to be rude~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i can kinda see where u are coming from, ppl forcing their religion on u. and honestly i don't know why they do it (well maybe to get some extra revenue from the collections *wink*).

but to me over there it seems like nobody really respects other ppl religon, and beliefs and i mean come on even if u christen u can be a freaking scum bag, and a completely lowlife like some of those television preachers.

and there is only one religon i follow, and that is the highly well respected and all mighty aussie religon. where 24/7 and 52 days a yr u must be lazy, layed back, and enjoy ur bear . but in all seriousness, i really not sure what religon i'm surposed to be, something about new england or something like that.

but in the end i have to say, these christians just seem to be far 2 simple and one tracked mind. and if they are anything like that who cares what they think. i mean we are all human and my bet half or the 'christians' are more like the devil than god, i mean doesn't he say somewhere about not doing something on other than u urself do not wish upon urself.. or something like that. and if that true then who are the real christian?... sigh some very said souls, very sad.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

This is borderline journal material but the question you posed at the end of your post saved it.

I guess it depends on where you live. You should come to Europe, religion is really declining around here. It's almost the opposite of your situation.

Do you happen to live in the Bible Belt or something?

What you have to do the next time these 'so called Christians' come to harass you is ask them to forgive you.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

You had gotta be kidding me. Those are NOT, I repeat, NOT true Christians at all! Yes, we may be believers of God, but that absolutely those not give them the right to call you “scumbag, dirtbag, filth, vermin”. In fact, by doing so, it shows how much they know of God. They might as well be a non-believer. Tell them to go think on whether Jesus would do such stuff. They probably can’t even think of something solid. As Christians, we are to reflect Jesus. Seriously, they are degrading themselves to nothing but “vermin” as they so ‘righteously’ put it. Tell them to go re-think their lives, as they, from their current situation, are going to hell. They may go to church, say their prayers blah, blah, blah. But that is not what guarantees them passage to heaven. They have to uphold His word at all times possible. Calling you “scumbag, dirtbag, filth, vermin” will definitely not help them at all. They ought not be a stumbling block in your life. They, ought not force the Word of God onto you. So the next time they go on with their thrash, tell them to come face off with me. And I’ll do my best to show them their ways, AND make them repent. If they don’t dare, they are cowards and nothing better than “scumbag, dirtbag, filth, vermin”. I truly sympathize with you; I have had fake believers thinking that I am an non-believer giving a truckload of garbage. They have to be dealt with a firm hand and have to be made to see how side-tracked they are. Though it usually takes ages… ^^
    I’m looking forward to sorting that lot out, if you like. It would please me to no end to rid the world of them.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i will be watching this thread very carefully. As it can easily be flammed with many people taking offence about the topic.

Any sign of Flamming or insulting members...it will be instantly closed with no warning.

As for my imput into the subject....i admit that i do feel a little offend by the mare fact that you judged all christians as "bunch of heathen-stoning Christians".

As for what a christian is just look to LouisaDeztini's post. I for one am a christian and do not believe in Evangelism. I am against it but still believe in God almighty. I know that there are few selection of christians who take things to far but thats because they do not understand the true meaning of being christian. its like Christainity is about being Like Jesus and treating people as equals. However, there might be people who want to do things Exactly like the bible says, but that isn't the escence of it.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

So, wait.....If I said anything against christians....It's called flaming? Christians diss people's ways of life all the time. Ever since Christianity was hijacked by Romans, they think they're shxt don't stink.
    They feel that they can judge others 'cause their "God's Children"! Sorry, you're monkeys like the rest of us.......and your shxt stinks worse than most.

Your priests don't even follow the religion they preach, they're the worst hypocrites of all. Devils hiding behind God's robes, that's what they are. I don't hate Christians, I'm just sick of their damn " You're a hellbound heathen, 'cause you don't kowtow to our God" attitude!

At least us "Devil-worshipping" heathens admit our shxt stinks.
    My two quarters. WHUT?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast