+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sin

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Sin

Do you remember in Final Fantasy X where the entity Sin was sent to their world of Spira because they needed to atone for their sins and evil deeds and wouldn't be vanquished until that time of atonement? Just imagine something like Sin was cast upon us because of the wars and violence we've created, or for the selfish acts that we have committed? I think that's just what the world deserves. We were giving a great opportunity to create a world that we could peacefully and successfully live in and look at what people have made it into. A pit for evilness and filth. An entity cast by the heavens that will not leave until we've atoned for ALL of our sins, seems most appropriate for the world, maybe then people will check themselves and actually start taking some initiative to live a decent life.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sin

Not quite sure what the debate is here, but you know I have fun being wicked and i am not about to stop at all. That's right I'll retire from being bad when I am on a deathbed.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, not so sure of this being a debate thread, so I'm moving to the cyber lounge for further discussion.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Thanks

The debate is, do you think the world deserves punishment for all the destruction and ruin the people have caused?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Y'know it's funny. I've been playing FFX recently and I was thinking the exact same thing, LOL. I often wonder what life would be like if we had a destructive entity like Sin around to punish us for our actions.

I think it would teach humans to value their lives a bit more. Not only that, but there wouldn't be so much corruption in the world (though I don't think it'll go away).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Artistic Anarchy (Aug 24, 2009)

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

hay im not giving up my dark and evil side and being left with the all happy self that and im not having happy jerks skiping around my house(just thinking about it sends chills down my spine) where would all the fun go
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Y'know it's funny. I've been playing FFX recently and I was thinking the exact same thing, LOL. I often wonder what life would be like if we had a destructive entity like Sin around to punish us for our actions.

I think it would teach humans to value their lives a bit more. Not only that, but there wouldn't be so much corruption in the world (though I don't think it'll go away).
    THANK YOU! Finally, someone with an intelligent response to my question.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    THANK YOU! Finally, someone with an intelligent response to my question.
    LOL!
    Glad to help ya out there. ^_^

I wanted to elaborate more on the topic earlier, but I was rushing cuz I had to bolt out the door to work. Anywho, I was gonna say that I don't think that our world would be exactly the same as Spira. I don't think there'd be that many optomistic people living here, but there would be quite a few who thought like the inhabitants of Spira. Especially considering that, even now, we have very, very zealous people who like to tell us how to live/act under the eyes of "God" or "Yevon", whatever.

I just don't think that everyone here would like to believe that the entity is here to simply punish us and leave it at that. I doubt everyone would believe that we have to "atone for our sins" in order to make the "scary monster" go away; y'know? Although, if that's what it's there for, that's what it's there for. Eventually, people would learn, I suppose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast