+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Single Parent

Otaku Kuzalagloopagloop is off to a good start Kuzalagloopagloop's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Single Parent

i remember when my mom and dad told me they where getting a divorce. They called me in the room and said " ......... Adam you mother and i have decided to get a divorce..." i was 6yrs old at the time, i replied ok and went back to my room to continue watching the Jetsons.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

My mom raised my siblings and I (for seven years now?) when my dad died. He left only a few hundred thousand pesos in his own bank account. We had to live with that money for the year (minus the tuition fees because we had our own money in our bank). She works in abroad and I haven't seen her in 4 years now. It's hard sometimes for me because my brothers are pain in the A and my big sister isn't really helping much but I think my mom is pulling through. She got a job and earns twice as much as she does back her.

Sometimes I miss her and other times I suck it up. She's an awesome person really. Someday I may write an autobiography about her and my dad (still working on it) because they are both awesome.
    Wake Me With The Stars.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

my dad passed.. so mom is raising me by reminding me to eat. My sis is a single parent since her boyfriend skipped town once she announced she was pregnant with a boy. My nephew is practically raised alone since his parent's divorce. My brother raises him, since the mom is a selfish drug addict.

Newbie Elessa is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    My mom was a single parent. I never once met my father.
    This is exactly my case, too. In contract, my mother never revealed to me the reasons of her husband's leaving. I haven't yet cared to probe more into that topic because my mom bought me up so well that my knowledge of "that man" didn't matter in my little head. Has this impacted my life? Not really, but I can say that event serves as added reminder to be careful when chosing who to marry, if marry at all.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

My mother is who raised me along with my two other sisters and my brother. She was hard working and we hardly seen her around because she worked at night and was sleeping by day. But I guess it affected me because I never seemed to get the attention I wanted and it is hard for me to trust men. I guess that is how I was affected by it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3