View Poll Results: Which is the worse of 7 sins?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pride

7 22.58%
  • Gluttony

2 6.45%
  • Lust

7 22.58%
  • Sloth

1 3.23%
  • Greed

6 19.35%
  • Wrath

4 12.90%
  • Envy

4 12.90%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Sins!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sins!

i think pride is the worst, mainly because i feel that all of the other sins branch from it. if you have a high and mighty opinion of yourself, you may feel you can get away with anything, leading yourself into the other sins one by one.

and i think i have sloth as my worst sin, haha. im not a very energetic person
    Why hello there!

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm stuck between pride and greed, both can be uprooted from the other sins.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

you can see this sins in Full Metal Alchemist too ... ^_^

Pride ... i don't say that pride is a sin because in every one have his own pride and he/she will do every thing to keep this pride alive in them and to respect them selfs ....

Gluttony ... no but in lollipop yes ....

Lust ... mmm no i have never think of it ... every one has his/her own desire and lust not one of my desire list ^_^ .....

Sloth ... i sleep a lot when i am working or studying and especially when i study and that because in exams i can't watch TV but when i sleep i watch my own TV in my mind ... all i have to do is thinking of something i like and then the movie begin .....

Greed ... mmm no i am not but when i do something good to anyone like ( my sister ,she like eating chocolate and she eat a lot and every time i tell her to stop eating a lot of chocolate she don't listen so i start hiding the chocolate from her and that for her own sake to not got fat ,and when she come to me and i don't give her the chocolate she scream at me that i am greedy) .... sometimes there is who really greedy and some people not every one have his own style of life and living it in the way they want ....

Wrath ... yes little at my sister , i don't like being angry and that because they all become afraid from me when i get to so i like laughing and making jokes .... but ray don't tell that to anyone .....

Envy ... no i can never envy anyone and i don't even know how to envy people or why ... i hate envy and that because every one envy me and at that time i get sick and i don't know why my sister say that i am lovely and my father say that because i laugh a lot and my mother say that i am beautiful and i have asked many many others about (why i am getting envy from every one?) ... but i didn't get the answer ... true who say in life there is many questions but sometimes there is no answers ....

i vote for Envy ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

RayMe (Jun 17, 2008)

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Wow.. very detailed.. Thank you for the post Frozen Rose..

i don't say that pride is a sin because in every one have his own pride and he/she will do every thing to keep this pride alive in them and to respect them selfs
    Mhm.. I believe that is true.. but pride is a sin since it makes people do other sins.. Like everyone here said... "its the root to all sins"

Pride would make you be any of the other 6 sins.. or cause you do them... Lol..

but then... when you look at each of this sins.. they are all connected to each other... o.O

To me... the greatest thing to cause one to do sins are... Alcohol...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Alcohol
    what about all the other drugs and humans... these are humans things... so in some terms all "sins" root from humans... so in other words humans is the greatest sin plz take not offence to this because mainly it is true and this was in no means ment to be a harmfull post...
    death and life are one and the same

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Greed
    To me i chose this one, since this one is the major factor for anyone to deal with in life. Many civilians die of this issue, it is not because is unhealthy and unnatural, it is because people get carried away by simply keeping items to themselves instead of sharing with the rest of the family other then killing or simply being a murder for the sake of that position. This abomination is surely a sin for all human kind and i dont know how people deal with this kind of problem on a daily bases.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Greed, I said the same thing, but all these sins lead to each of the other sins, and it
    don't matter if its alcohol or drugs or even humans, I am not taking offense to your
    post Bas because it makes sense, in some weird realm it makes sense.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you Haruko Haruhara anything that is resulted in means that is always a sin. And i do apologize if it is the same thing, but overral we are looking in a big circumstance of sustantial problem with sins all over the country, not to just make it look bad. Sins is a formal abomination to everything that is being created and i hope it does not offend no one what i am saying, it is a simpliest thing that it should be balanced throughout the whole globe that way it does not create chaos. Agreed?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast