+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: skateboarders?

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow skateboarders?

ya, does anybody here skateboard? im starting and need some desperate help

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: skateboarders?

I've been skateboarding for a while now... but I can't say I'm very good cuz... well, haha, skateboarding's not really big in Malaysia and there aren't any ramps around my area. Gotta travel a bit just to get to where all the other skateboarders ah. Darn. Want new Modus board.

What do you use?

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

well Im not very good but my best friend is...wht's up?? maybe he cans help me to help u!

Newbie Skurei may be famous one day Skurei may be famous one day
    Thanks

I used to skateboard a long time ago, what do you want to know and maybe it'll come back to me so I can help?

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, my board is a no-name piece, but i could get a new one

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I skateboarded quite a while ago, and i sucked pretty bad. as for tips...don't fall on your head or knees.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

It shouldn't matter what kind of board you have at first. Many of those things will be beneficial once you get the hang at what you're doing (i.e. wheel hardness, bearings, trucks, deck concave) You can start to get more picky about your set up as you go.

I would suggest practice practice practice!!! The only way to learn is by doing it. Make sure you master the ollie first, it is essential for building tricks off of. If you don't master this, much of your time will be spent on the ground dreaming of tricks you want to do. I used to skate quite a bit and even then it wasn't enough. It's just a hard sport that you have to work at to get better.

I quit skateboarding for BMX but that is b/c I liked the faster speed and the bigger air. Keep at it and it will come

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I wish I could skate, that would be a fun hobby to get into, my advice
    practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, pratice, practice, practice....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast