+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleep Deprived? What Do You Do?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sleep Deprived? What Do You Do?

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me View Post
    I've tried warm milk bad thing because I'm lactose intolerant, I have tried taking something to sleep and that didn't work, I've tried to do something to make my body tired like my mind is. I used to fall asleep to T.V. but now it just gives me a headache. I've run out of ideas so I'm asking you guys if this has happened to you and what you did to get to sleep.

Well yeah it's happened to me.. proberly to most people on here too ^^;;

All I did was got a routene, a nice bath before bed relaxes you and helps you fall asleep faster, also wearing socks does too! Don't drink anything with caffiene in aswell..

Yeah caffiene is not good to drink when you are trying to go to sleep. Also a shower is not good to take because it sometimes wakes you up and wont allow you to sleep.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

Well yeah that would be a bad thing but it was fun when you had a cool game to play. Then it's like oh I'll sleep later.
    yup thats how it was couldert stop play i get one part of the game then im like ok ill go too sleep but then i wanna see more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me
    I've tried warm milk bad thing because I'm lactose intolerant, I have tried taking something to sleep and that didn't work, I've tried to do something to make my body tired like my mind is. I used to fall asleep to T.V. but now it just gives me a headache. I've run out of ideas so I'm asking you guys if this has happened to you and what you did to get to sleep.
    I like too listin to music why i lie down that works for me
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, a warm shower is the best thing to get you to sleep because it relaxes the body.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Like I said before exercise will put you right to sleep because it takes out all your energy and your body just wants to replenish all that used up energy.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Like I said before exercise will put you right to sleep because it takes out all your energy and your body just wants to replenish all that used up energy.
    Really? Exercise usually gets me too pumped up to sleep.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Really? Exercise usually gets me too pumped up to sleep.
    Well actually you can take pills to sleep but thats very bad and depending on the exersize it can wear you out. You should try clean the whole house and then try cuz you'll be worn out and bored. Bordom usually works so when i want to go to sleep i try reading a really crappy book that i have called city of ember and the first word i see .... im asleep so there ya go!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Well actually you can take pills to sleep but thats very bad and depending on the exersize it can wear you out. You should try clean the whole house and then try cuz you'll be worn out and bored.
    if some one cleaned the whole house that would be an exersize in it self
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    if some one cleaned the whole house that would be an exersize in it self
    yes but its boring than playing soem game of bal or curling. Its really boring and soon later you'll get extremly tired and just fall asleep

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast