+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleep Deprived? What Do You Do?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sleep Deprived? What Do You Do?

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    yes but its boring than playing soem game of bal or curling. Its really boring and soon later you'll get extremly tired and just fall asleep
    some ppl might like clean there house so it might not work for every one, music is the best way to get to sleep it works for me every time.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    some ppl might like clean there house so it might not work for every one, music is the best way to get to sleep it works for me every time.
    Ok but im saying for the people who wants to cut themselves at the sight of cleaning {too much exageration}
    Music is fine and all but i still can never go to sleep with it cuz i love it too mcuh and i want to listen to it more tan go to sleep. I find it quite strange too

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

i have to say that i get to sleep listening to music every night.... and during the week i am deprived doing homework and stuff late.. i usually catch it up on the weekend were i sleep for like 12 or 13 hours.. well that how im also set... and if i do something else then that, my hole body gets thrown out of wack and thats not fun

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks

Getting sleep deprived sounds scary. Not only do you start to lose control of your body, but you also look mass scary.

Falling asleep is ridiculously hard some times isn't it? But I've learnt to not eat anything before going to sleep unless I plan on staying awake for another hour, stop doing anything on the computer unless I'm watching something and finally to try to calm myself down. Usually when I try to force myself to go to sleep, I just lay in bed thinking about what happened during the day, what might happen tomorrow and all the crazy situations I could get myself into. For the past year I've just put Scrubs on the computer and I've fallen asleep to that because I'm not thinking about anything [I've watched Scrubs so much that it's more like background noise than anything entertaining]. I know it's probably not the healthiest habit but it's worked for me.

times ohshc watched: 2 and 5/26

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

From what I've heard, the best way is to stick to your sleep patterns, i.e. only try to sleep in the evenings, not in the middle of day or mornings, apparently your body will get back into routine...(apparently) so I'm just goin on what I've been told and heard over the years, might be wrong, I wouldn't know because I fall asleep wherever and whenever I want...and sometimes where/whenever I don't want!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

there has been allota cures and ima name some:
    first, try to do some activities at home that keep you bizzy like exercise and when its time to sleep, your body needs a rest and will fall asleep.
    second, try warm milk and go to bed calmly, i mean that dont watch some violent movie and go to bed. read something and try to go to bed.
    third, go to bed early and shut your eyes and think of something that makes you tired or think.
    fourth, do not worry about this. sometimes you might look at the clock at it would be 4 am and you would start to worry that why am i not sleepy, causing stress in the body, making the situation worse.
    fifth, your biological clock is messed up. for example, over the holdiays you went to bed at 2 am and woke up at 3 pm, that will tell your body to get tired at 2 am and that a ful nite's rest is up to 3 pm. the only way to fix this is to go to bed rele early and wake up at the same time as usualy u would do.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    there has been allota cures and ima name some:
    first, try to do some activities at home that keep you bizzy like exercise and when its time to sleep, your body needs a rest and will fall asleep.
    second, try warm milk and go to bed calmly, i mean that dont watch some violent movie and go to bed. read something and try to go to bed.
    third, go to bed early and shut your eyes and think of something that makes you tired or think.
    fourth, do not worry about this. sometimes you might look at the clock at it would be 4 am and you would start to worry that why am i not sleepy, causing stress in the body, making the situation worse.
    fifth, your biological clock is messed up. for example, over the holdiays you went to bed at 2 am and woke up at 3 pm, that will tell your body to get tired at 2 am and that a ful nite's rest is up to 3 pm. the only way to fix this is to go to bed rele early and wake up at the same time as usualy u would do.

Ok for your first one it has been mentioned and also ill try the milk one tonight see if it works. if it doesn't tomorrow u'll be reciveing one PM {from me} also the thinkin one usulally ends us up at the place where the thread starter didnt want. Lay tehre and keep thinking about going to sleep. Of course these do work at some point but for poeple who have a hard time going to sleep it might be the matress or sumthing. go to sleep contry and get your sleep number and buy that bed lol

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

If I can't sleep, I would drink some tea and read a book til I get sleepy enough. And if I'm too lazy to do that, I'll just lay there and think about good times.
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast