+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleep Deprived? What Do You Do?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sleep Deprived? What Do You Do?

I kind of have the same problem except I sleep during the day and stay awake all night, its bad for me since I really try to reverse it and can't I want to do good for school... Sleeping pills don't work for me neither does a good workout, does anyone have a solution for me?

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

try staying awake an hour later and waking up an hour later and keep doing that till ur on schedual agian

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

~ When I was back home with my family, I used to sleep in the same room with my dear little sister. During that time, if I ever was haunted by restlessness during night time, I bought myself to sleep by talking and listening to my little sister. She is plain awesome, and is quite talented at making me tired. I miss her so much, but anyway, now that I am sort of isolated, what I do is to try to read a book that is both boring and is printed in small text. That always work; my eyes grow weak and I fall asleep.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

The problem is I can't go to sleep easy... I need a solution, I'm not saying that your suggestion was bad but I've tried it before.

THE RULES!

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

listen to music... it helps me.... and yeah... just try and go to move ur sleep schedual little by little

Thanks

Well I'll try that, if it doesn't work I'll keep you up to date. Thanks for helping me

THE RULES!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Ok for your first one it has been mentioned and also ill try the milk one tonight see if it works. if it doesn't tomorrow u'll be reciveing one PM {from me} also the thinkin one usulally ends us up at the place where the thread starter didnt want. Lay tehre and keep thinking about going to sleep. Of course these do work at some point but for poeple who have a hard time going to sleep it might be the matress or sumthing. go to sleep contry and get your sleep number and buy that bed lol
    well i havent mentioned that. violent, maybe its because your mattress is causing you discomfort to your body, even if you dont feel it. and also, change your pillow to a more softer one of your liking and alos, you can leave some lights on, which rele soothes me, and also as some one said music is a great way to help you go to sleep. and ive found some links with some helpfull techniques.

Relaxation Techniques
    Insomnia? 41 Simple Tips to Help You Get to Sleep - Insomnia treatment, cures

good luck violent :P

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Sleep Deprived? What Do You Do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I have heard some things about how you need sleep or it starts messing with your mind and your judgment gets clouded also. So if you become sleep deprived not by choice but because you can not fall asleep what could you do to fall asleep? No matter how much you try it's just like you can't fall asleep. You could lay there for hours, try counting sheeps as people say but it still doesn't help. Is there anything else that might work?
    Sometimes I just stay up because if I'm not tired I won't go to sleep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast