+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleep Survey

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sleep Survey

Yassy's sleepingstyle:

How do you sleep at night? In all kinds of ways, I twist and turn until I get in my most comfortable mode

On your side? your back? your stomach? Mostly on my side, but I also love to lay on my tummy

Alone ? with people? I mostly sleep alone, it's the best! And sometimes I sleep with my boy, that's very nice too... Cuddling can be nice sometimes, but I do get irritated if I don't have space for myself

In the dark or with lights? I sleep in the dark. Even though, I like shine through curtains, love to see the sunrise and the sunlight glance through my window

Do you use a night light? lol Blankie? A teddy? What am I, 12? XD Nope none.

Lots and lots of pillows or none or just one? Oooh, I love love love pillows! One for my head, and mostly a hugging pillow... I like to be surround by pillows and wake up in the morning burried in them =3

Big warm comforter? nothing? or a bunch of sheets? Just a comforter does it for me.

Do you toss and turn or pass out like a log and stay in one place? I don't think I ever lay in one place. Unless I'm very very tired, then I have the feeling I didn't sleep at all and wake up in the same position.

Do you snore? When I'm very tired
    Are you a farter?I don't think so
    Drool? When I was younger
    Sleep with your eyes open?Never happened
    Sleepwalk? Nope
    Sleeptalk? Hardly

Can you only sleep with music playing? I can sleep with or without music. Sometimes, when I don't feel nice or uncomfortable and I can't sleep (imagen me seeing a very scary horror), I put some music on to get distracted. But I mostly sleep without music, silence is so nice after a hectic day.

Do you keep the tv on? Only when I'm scared and I can't fall asleep (imagen me seeing a very scary horror again XD)

Or does it have to be completely silent? On normal days, yep.

Pajamas? When I was a kid, yes. But not anymore.

Naked? During the summer sometimes. Or whenever I'm laying with my bf.

Or whatever you were wearing when you hit the bed? Undies, big big big big big big ASS T

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you sleep at night?
    on your side? your back? your stomach? Mostly on my stomach, but I have been known to do all of the above mentioned.

alone ? with people? Well alone but my dog also sleeps with me for the most part.lol

in the dark or with lights? Dark can't sleep with alot of light.

do you use a night light? lol Blankie? A teddy? (awww lol) I actually have a nightlight. Stepping on dogs toys in pitch black can be dangerous.lol

lots and lots of pillows or none or just one? Just one
    big warm comforter? nothing? or a bunch of sheets? comforter and sometimes just a sheet.

do you toss and turn or pass out like a log and stay in one place? I usually stay in one place but I also do move some in my sleep.

do you snore?!?!?! yea, I do sometimes.lol
    are you a farter?!?!?!no
    drool?no
    sleep with your eyes open? no
    sleepwalk? I have before when I'm really upset about something.
    sleeptalk? Only when I sleepwalk.lol

can you only sleep with music playing? I do sometimes but most of the time it's quite.

do you keep the tv on? No, I can't stand that, it gives me weird dreams when I do.lol

or does it have to be completely silent? Not always

Pajamas?no
    naked? Sometimes.lol
    or whatever you were wearing when you hit the bed? I usually have a haulter top and my undies.lol

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you sleep at night? I sleep incredibly well, no one can ever wake me up when I fall asleep! Plus, I can sleep anywhere at all! On the floor, sitting down, standing, anywhere!!

On your side? Your back? Your stomach? I ALWAYS sleep on my right side for some reason...

alone? With people?Almost always alone!

in the dark or with lights? Deffinatly the dark, lights distract me...

Do you use a night light? Blankie? Teddy? I always sleep with my cute wittle sasuke plushie! ^.^

lots of pillows or just one or none? I always sleep with about two pillows.

big warm comforter? nothing? or a bunch of sheets? My big Naruto comforter!

do you toss and turn or pass out like a log and stay in one place? I always stay in one place. Always.

do you snore? nope.
    drool? nope.
    sleep with your eyes open?never.
    sleepwalk?nope.
    sleeptalk?nope.

can you only sleep with music playing?deffinatly!!!

do you keep the tv on?sometimes...

Pajamas?nope
    naked?nope.
    or whatever you were wearing when you hit the bed?yeah, I always sleep in my clothes for some reason, oh well...

(this all took place whenever I did sleep, but nowadays I'm an insomiac. Oh well.)

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku kittypurrrrfect is off to a good start kittypurrrrfect's Avatar
    Thanks

lol XD intresting survey but what the heck ill answer it
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on your side? your back? your stomach? Stomach, unless i want to cuddle

alone ? with people? with my hubby~

in the dark or with lights? dark. i cant sleep with the light on XD

do you use a night light? lol Blankie? A teddy? (awww lol) lol >.> a stuffed monkey XD made it at build-a-bear lol

lots and lots of pillows or none or just one? 2 pillows ^^

big warm comforter? nothing? or a bunch of sheets? depends XD if its hot i use a sheet, if its cold (like it is now) i use a comforter

do you toss and turn or pass out like a log and stay in one place? lol toss and turn XD

do you snore?!?!?! nope ~.~ hubby does enough of that for the both of us
    are you a farter?!?!?! lmao no ><
    drool? >.> yep lol... nice dreams
    sleep with your eyes open? closed o.o;
    sleepwalk? only if im sick
    sleeptalk? only if i have a nightmare

can you only sleep with music playing? yep, just not head banging music lol

do you keep the tv on? nope ^^ but i leave my pc on lol XD

or does it have to be completely silent? doesnt matter to me really. as long as its not loud and anoying sounding XD
    Pajamas? o.O if u count a big T-shirt as pjs lol
    naked? most times >.> (live in a dessert XD haha)
    or whatever you were wearing when you hit the bed? lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    lol XD well there u have it

~Kawai Neko~ かわいネコ

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

I have insomnia, so even with my memory foam mattress falling asleep can take up to five hours... Noises I hear can be incorporated into dreams I'm having, except for the sound of an alarm [clock] that I'm used to hearing, which automatically wakes me up.

On either Side.

Alone.

In the dark, though I can sleep with lights on.

When I'm in my normal mental state, I don't need anything of that sort. When I'm in my regression state, I sleep with... stuffed animals... I guess that counts as both.

Usually sleep with one pillow, can sleep with none.

One sheet is fine. I can sleep with no sheets.

Uhhh... Stay in one place, but takes forever to fall asleep?

I DON'T snore, fart, or drool.

I can sleep with my eyes open if its dark enough.

Sleeptalk, I'm not sure if I've sleepwalked...

No.

No.

Silence not necessary.

Pyjamas.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you sleep at night? i sleep pretty soundly when i finally fall asleep! i wake up early randomly, that gets annoying! or if i have a wierd dream, which happends a lot~!

on your side? your back? your stomach? through the course of the night i'll slowly rotate my position... usually end up on my side though...

alone ? with people? ^_^ my cat sleeps with in my bed when i'm home! maybe it's becuz i put her kitty bed on my bed! and when i'm at my Darling's house, i sleep with him!

in the dark or with lights? usually the lights are on cuz i'm too lazy to turn them off... they're usually off by the time i wake up~!

do you use a night light? lol Blankie? A teddy? (awww lol) huh... does the TV count? oh, i also don't go to sleep until i know where Rozoito (little fox that Soshi gave me for my birthday) and MooMoo (Soshi's little cow that he had since born, he gave it to me 3 Christmases ago~) are... and then i arrange my other plushies in a comfortable fashion!

lots and lots of pillows or none or just one? one actual pillow, a special heart pillow, chi-chai-mon-chan pillow, Chococat Bean Pillow, 2 orange bean pillows and... plishies?

big warm comforter? nothing? or a bunch of sheets? i have a big comforter, but i use that to cover my feet (can't sleep with cold feet!) but i'll use the Chococat blanket Darling got me for my chest... yes! i like Hello Kitty!

do you toss and turn or pass out like a log and stay in one place? i slowly rotate throughout the night.

do you snore?!?!?! Darling says very rarely

are you a farter?!?!?! um... Darling says only once... O.o should he know that???

drool? yes, but that usually happends when i sleep in class

sleep with your eyes open? no, but Soshi's dad can!

sleepwalk? ... nope, not that i know of... my niece does! it's so wierd!

sleeptalk? yeah, and don't argue with me when i do... it's just wierd and sad....

can you only sleep with music playing? yep! that was my lullaby in my early teens!

do you keep the tv on? yep, with a DVD playing! right now, it's The Office! great show!

or does it have to be completely silent? sometimes, usually when i sleep with my honey~!

Pajamas? turquios pajama bottoms with blue and brown stars! and then whatever shirt i was wearing for the day~!

naked? my door is locked so how would you know~!

or whatever you were wearing when you hit the bed? sometimes... not usually though~!

^_^ hey! that was fun! thanks for the great thread idea Kimi~!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you sleep at night? Always on my right shoulder head on two pillows.

alone ? with people? Alone preferably, for sleep

in the dark or with lights? Dark, I use to leave the television on but then I get a headache when I get up

do you use a night light? lol Blankie? A teddy? Sometimes one of the pillows serve as a teddy? No, it's more of a way to place up left arm up

lots and lots of pillows or none or just one? Two as mentioned

do you toss and turn or pass out like a log and stay in one place? I sleep violently, the mattress comes off the sheets fall off etc

do you snore?!?!?! Yes

drool? Only naptimes

sleep with your eyes open? Hah how is that even possible??

sleepwalk? Nope, Sleep talk though.

can you only sleep with music playing? No music never works.

Pajamas? Not anymore

naked? Boxer is the farthest I go, you don't wanna be nude if there's a fire in the house since you need to run out.

or whatever you were wearing when you hit the bed? Only if I'm out till 5 in the morning...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Usually on my back, with one leg bent, as in a passe (rhythmic gymnastics position where you stand on one leg, and the other is bent sideways with toes pointing towards the knee of the standing leg). It's the only way I can relax my body completely.

alone ? with people?
    Seeing as I'm in college now, I sleep on my own. But at home, when I'm back for the hols and my sisters are around, we all go to sleep together (because I'm dead afraid of the dark)

in the dark or with lights?
    Even though I have a fear of the dark, I try to sleep in the dark to save electricity. ^^;;

do you use a night light? Blankie? Teddy?
    I usually have a teddy bear or some kind of soft toy (my current favorite is the famous Bath & Body Works lambie, which I call Obaaama), but when I wake up in the morning it;s usually on the floor. ^^;;;

lots and lots of pillows or none or just one?
    Lots. The more the better.

big warm comforter? nothing? or a bunch of sheets?
    Just a quilt, nothing too thick/warm.

do you toss and turn or pass out like a log and stay in one place?
    I really don't know... some people have said that I sleep like a log, and others say I toss in my sleep. I guess it depends on how tired I am, and what kind of dream I'm having?

do you snore?!?!?!
    No.

are you a farter?!?!?!
    In my sleep????? No, I don't think so...

drool?
    ONLY when I sleep on my side!

sleep with your eyes open?
    I... don't think so. No one's ever told me that.

sleepwalk?
    Not that I know of.

sleeptalk?
    Don't think so.

can you only sleep with music playing?
    No, music makes it even harder for me to sleep.

do you keep the tv on?
    No way.

or does it have to be completely silent?
    A little ambient noise is fine. Too much silence gets kind of eerie...

Pajamas? naked? or whatever you were wearing when you hit the bed?
    I like sleeping in my undies. The feeling of sheets against bare skin is really very nice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast