+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Sleep Survey

Newbie ilovegwees is off to a good start ilovegwees's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sleep Survey

lets c...i sleep on my stomache, alone or with my boyfriend, lights off cuz i hate the light, gives me headaches...i sleep with the teddy bear my boyfriend got me this valetines day cuz it makes me fell close to him, dont ask me y, it just dose.
    lots of pillows and a big warm comforter
    i tend to ether stay in one place or toss and turn. it varies.
    i dot snore and i am not a farter.
    i dont drool often. friggin braces i used to wear started that >.<
    i tend to sleptalk at times but i do not sleepwalk
    music does help me sleep better so i listen to it when i can when trying to go to sleep.
    i do sumtimes fall asleep with he t.v. on buts thats very rare.
    i ether sleep in pajamas, my clothes or naked, depends what i feel like doing and how hot or cold it is in my room.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you sleep at night?

The real question is: "Do I ever sleep at all?" I'm quite the insomniac, so when I do lay in bed, I'm staring at the ceiling for hours. I usually average about three hours of sleep a night. Last week, I got eight for the total of seven days.

on your side? your back? your stomach?

When I DO get sleep, I'm usually on my side, curled up in the fetal position against the wall.

alone ? with people? Alone... Let's not go in to details.

in the dark or with lights? In the dark, of course.

do you use a night light? lol Blankie? A teddy? (awww lol)

Really? How old are we?

lots and lots of pillows or none or just one?
    big warm comforter? nothing? or a bunch of sheets?

If I had the option, I'd sleep on nothing BUT pillows. Mmm... Cozy... Usually, I'm sleeping under a comforter with just one pillow that I fold in half and hug like the world is ending.

do you toss and turn or pass out like a log and stay in one place?

I've been known to to both at the same time. I'm dead as a rock/log, so you can't wake me up very easily, but I toss and turn like I'm getting lynched in bed. LOL.

do you snore?!?!?!

Some people have claimed I have, but I don't think I do. I know I'm a heavy breather.

are you a farter?!?!?!

Sometimes. Hey, it's natural! Don't be ashamed, you probably do it too.

drool? More often than not.

sleep with your eyes open? I wish...

sleepwalk? Not since I went to Thailand about nine years ago. But, my relatives have caught me sleepwalking quite a few times.

sleeptalk? On and off, yeah. It depends on what I'm dreaming about. There was one time, I dreamed I was sleeping with this girl I was with at the time (literal sleep, you pervs) and I heard myself say, "I love you," which woke me up. I thought I was really in bed with this girl though, so I'm shaking my pillow--which was oddly shaped like a humans head when you were in the dark--and said, "Wake up, Jeana," Then I seen the pillow drop and I thought I knocked her head off! LOL. Sleep talking f*cks with me!

can you only sleep with music playing? It depends on the mood. I used to have to play music all the time, back in high school.

do you keep the tv on? LOL, I try not to; but you know...

or does it have to be completely silent? Sh*t!! I can sleep through a friggin' hurricane!!!

Pajamas? Nope, not since childhood.

naked?
    or whatever you were wearing when you hit the bed? Usually, it's just whatever I'm wearing. Though it depends on the situation--if ya know what I mean. *Bow chika wow wow!*

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you sleep at night? I go to sleep when I am extremelly tired... so I sleep like a baby

on your side? your back? your stomach? humm... mostly on my left side

alone ? with people? Alone

in the dark or with lights? Dark, I can't stand lights when I am sleeping... it has to be really dark

do you use a night light? lol Blankie? A teddy? (awww lol) No lights... but I sleep with Red (my bear) I need company!!! lol

lots and lots of pillows or none or just one? Two pillows... I am not for a very crowded bed

big warm comforter? nothing? or a bunch of sheets? Big comfy warm comforter and the cooler going like crazy lol

do you toss and turn or pass out like a log and stay in one place? I toss and turn, not too much though... I pretty much stay on the same place

do you snore?!?!?! Sometimes....
    are you a farter?!?!?! eeeeewwwwww, NO!
    drool? nope
    sleep with your eyes open? What the heck?
    sleepwalk? Nope
    sleeptalk? sometimes...

can you only sleep with music playing? yes, but not hard core music... classical ^_^

do you keep the tv on? nope, can't stand any light

or does it have to be completely silent? I would drive nuts!!! lol

Pajamas? yup
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

How do you sleep at night? Like a log. A log that sleeps well, that is.

on your side? your back? your stomach? Always teh side, I sleep on a couch by preference, so its a necessity.

alone ? with people? Alone, but sometimes cats sit on me.

in the dark or with lights? Always dark, unles I fall asleep by accident.

do you use a night light? lol Blankie? A teddy? (awww lol) Nope.

lots and lots of pillows or none or just one? Two. One pillow for my head, the other for my feet.

big warm comforter? nothing? or a bunch of sheets? Big warm comforter. I prefer to think of it as a magical sleeping cloak.

do you toss and turn or pass out like a log and stay in one place? Toss and turn for about half an hour, then I'm dead for the next 6 hours.

do you snore?!?!?! Yes.
    are you a farter?!?!?! No.
    drool? Maybe. And by maybe, I mean yes.
    sleep with your eyes open? Definitive no.
    sleepwalk? I used to sleep-roll-onto-the-floor, but not even any of that anymore.
    sleeptalk? Quite a bit. Sometimes I wake up and still babble incoherant sentances for half a minute.

can you only sleep with music playing? Never, music sometimes impedes my sleep.

do you keep the tv on? When I fall asleep accidentily, that is to say, half of the time.

or does it have to be completely silent? It helps a bit.

Pajamas? That's a no.
    naked? That's a no.
    or whatever you were wearing when you hit the bed? Oui oui.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you sleep at night?
    Ummm... Well? I ussualy have a very nice sleep. Sweet dreams most of the time. Sometimes I get odd dreams or nightmares, but it never means my sleep has been any less refreshing

on your side? your back? your stomach?
    I never sleep on my back. Sometimes I sleep on my stomach and sometimes on my side. I think.. I have never actually noticed

alone ? with people?
    Alone... sadly... I would love to sleep with my bf... Though from my ex I remember that it was not that nice at all... I have some breathing problems so I can't sleep in a hug...

in the dark or with lights?
    Dark! Surely! I can't fall asleep when it's light and might wake up just because the mun is shining too bright through the window. I even have to put a cloth over my comp (it has a lill green light)

do you use a night light? lol Blankie? A teddy? (awww lol)
    I have my sheep beside me ^^ But otherways I don't really need anything but a comfy pillow and a fluffy blanket.

lots and lots of pillows or none or just one?
    I have two pillows, but I can live with one if it doesn't go all flat. I need something soft under my head

big warm comforter? nothing? or a bunch of sheets?
    Big warm comforter *daydreams*

do you toss and turn or pass out like a log and stay in one place?
    It sometimes does take quite a while for me to find a cofortable position, especially if it's warm, but, once I fall asleep, I sleep like a log.

do you snore?!?!?!
    I don't really know, but none of the people I've travelled with haven't sayed anything, even when I asked

are you a farter?!?!?!
    No, I really don't think so.

drool?
    No, almost never. Ray does

sleep with your eyes open?
    I would love to

sleepwalk?
    No, not that I know

sleeptalk?
    No, not that I know

can you only sleep with music playing?
    No O.o

do you keep the tv on?
    Don't have a tv in my bedroom, duh!

or does it have to be completely silent?
    Yes ^^

Pajamas?
    Nighty or a short shirt with shorts

naked?
    Never, I don't realy like to be able to feel my skin, because it's too warm

or whatever you were wearing when you hit the bed?
    Nope, I can't sleep with pants, though sometimes I wake up earlier, get dressed and go back to bed, therefore I get 20 more minutes of slumber later

Done ^^ Thank you, that was fun!!! ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6