+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Smiles

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Smiles

What can actually can make u smile or laugh?

and the why?

Only people that make the dumb out of there self make me laugh
    and looks

Well they make me laugh cuz of there coments
    and the lurk looks i have no idea.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Smiles

XD well, actually everything makes me laugh or smile.

smile-knowing someone who has something in commen, winning, people who thinks postively, a million other things i can't list!

laughs-perverts XD they're so weird. pick-up lines, are funny. playing w/ my friends, movies, jokes, a lot of things @_@

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh smiling is so much fun, especially laughing lol XD. Laughing helps the soul feel better ya kno, and me and my friends do it all the time, at movies, park, mall, EVERYWHERE...we are always cracking jokes lol. sooo FUN...we make fun of everything. once we saw this guy with a big lip and we started pretending we had big lips too lol XD omg sooo funny lol ahahahaahaha...but sometimes we annoy people around us becuz we laugh soo much lol. geez man...cant stop laughing...never will..
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree w/ u lord of chaos, it does helps the soul feel better! XD

its a less chance of thinking about suicude

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

WHat makes me laugh? HAA HAA! >.<
    let's see. People who talk to themselves. the corny pickup lines. Valley girls.... and the list goes on! >.<

And the why?
    Well laughing is better then crying. And smiling is better than frowning. The more you smile the better outlook on life you will have. It's healthy! Genki!

Thanks

oh i laugh at random moments.

i smile when i see cute animals

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea cute animals do make me smile too, especially lil baby fluffy bunnys with long ears..O.O EEEE i just love em lol XD
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Thanks

*gasp* i soo agree w/ u! i love it how they sleep, its kawaii! ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast