+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Smiles

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Smiles

i like toilet humor..............it is really funny......................and knock knock jokes...........they never get old...............

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm what makes me smile.....well generally i'm a happy person, so people find it strange if im not smiling or just keeping quiet,.
    My friends makes me smile but most of all, being around them, makes me feel happy enough to smile.
    Its nice to smile, and in a way i find it polite to do so. Other than if something serious is going on.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

well is not good to smile at something thats is serious like classes of the human body??

perdoname michelle!

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Only my love ones makes me smile for no reason... (Including my friends here in AO...)
    Maybe `cause they are important to them...
    I will die first before they do...
    `Cause I don't want to see them vanishing in my eyes...

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baal
    well is not good to smile at something thats is serious like classes of the human body??
    Of course i wouldn't smile then. I'm not that stupid. I wouldn't smile if a police was talking to me, He/she might think 'what the hell is wrong with this girl!"
    lol.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    hmm what makes me smile.....well generally i'm a happy person, so people find it strange if im not smiling or just keeping quiet,.
    My friends makes me smile but most of all, being around them, makes me feel happy enough to smile.
    Its nice to smile, and in a way i find it polite to do so. Other than if something serious is going on.

Yea same here I'm also the kind of person who is always happy so if I don't smile people think that something bad happened with me lol they think that everytime they see me like that.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    Of course i wouldn't smile then. I'm not that stupid. I wouldn't smile if a police was talking to me, He/she might think 'what the hell is wrong with this girl!"
    lol.
    lol well if ur drunk thats another story u would smile about anithing
    lol.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

< my Family and friends makes me smile.
    they know when to make me smile... they are the one's who knows me inside out.

<AO also, is like a family that makes me smile/happy nowadays.

<helping them as much as i can in return makes me happy.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast