Thread: Smoking

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Smoking

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    i have been smoking 17 years almost and i have tried sevral times
    to quite nd i found it very hard because i enjoy it sounds wierd
    but it seems to relax me and i cant fid anything as good , gum really dont
    work as good as people say because ti have tried and went right back to smoking.
    That's not weird.
    I think you like me are one of the many out there that have oral fixations.

During the period where I stopped smoking (about three years) I chewed the heck out of pen caps. It was like just the feel of something in my mouth was enough.
    But then one day . . . . let's just say I had no desire to be the person that had a pen explode in their mouth. Hand me a cigarette and a lighter please, thank you very much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tula For This Useful Post:

HolderOfTheDarkChalice (Jun 15, 2009)

Newbie Maclane is off to a good start Maclane's Avatar
    Thanks

the only thing that annoys me is people that judge you because you smoke. it's my life and ill live it how i want.

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maclane View Post
    the only thing that annoys me is people that judge you because you smoke. it's my life and ill live it how i want.
    You're either not smoking enough or you're not smoking the right stuff if you're annoyed by what other people think.

Next time it happens just imagine you're sitting in a lawn chair on the roof of a tall building at night with a mojito in one hand, a ciagerette (joint/hookah/whatever you smoke) in the other, and you've got nothing but all the time in the world as you look at the view of the city or the stars in the sky.
    You tend to care less about what others think when your mind is faraway in your pleasure place.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tula For This Useful Post:

Maclane (Jun 14, 2009)

Newbie Vileofblood is off to a good start Vileofblood's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest i started smoking when i was roughly around 7 everyone in my family smoked so i thought why not try it my parents did not care hell they bought them for me but then i got older and i started teaching myself the piano i found as long as i kept my mind occupied i no longer had cravings i was able to stop smoking at the age of 12 but a consequence to me smoking young has lead to both of my younger siblings smoking habits both my 13 year old sis and 15 year old brother both smoke and it kills me to say this but i know its my fault think about the influence you have over the people closest to you it has been 5 years since my last cigarette and i don't plan on smoking again BTW i am only 17 so i am living proof just because you start at a young age doesn't mean you can't quit! good luk

Why do i hate me?

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vileofblood View Post
    To be honest i started smoking when i was roughly around 7 everyone in my family smoked so i thought why not try it my parents did not care hell they bought them for me but then i got older and i started teaching myself the piano i found as long as i kept my mind occupied i no longer had cravings i was able to stop smoking at the age of 12 but a consequence to me smoking young has lead to both of my younger siblings smoking habits both my 13 year old sis and 15 year old brother both smoke and it kills me to say this but i know its my fault think about the influence you have over the people closest to you it has been 5 years since my last cigarette and i don't plan on smoking again BTW i am only 17 so i am living proof just because you start at a young age doesn't mean you can't quit! good luk
    Dont take this the worng way but you got some messed up parents. No parent should ever do that.

Dont put all the blam on you about you younger siblings if anyones to blam its your parents for not doing the right thing by never letting you or your siblings smoke in the first place.

I trust you to be an example to your younger siblings to stop as well, now that youhave stop smoking your the better influence now.

Sorry to rank on your parents so much but I cant be nice to any one who would let a child smoke at any age.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's a thought, buy candy cigarrettes or something, could that help at all?
    Otherwise chewing gum is the only thing I've heard. Then again none of my friends smoke. We just got the pot heads that I hate so much.
    (BTW, love your sig. My friend has a Hot Pockets box signed by Jim Gaffigan.)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SamuraiDude128 For This Useful Post:

Maclane (Jun 16, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4